Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen blood test

davetherave

Doing my bloods this week, just need some clarification on what to do for Estrogen, the test includes Estradiol, but I saw they also do tests for Total Estrogen, and Estrogen Comprehensive Panel which shows all 3.

As a male would the included Estradiol be enough? Or should I got for total estrogen or for 50 bucks more the Comprehensive?

Thanks

Doing my bloods this week, just need some clarification on what to do for Estrogen, the test includes Estradiol, but I saw they also do tests for Total Estrogen, and Estrogen Comprehensive Panel which shows all 3.

As a male would the included Estradiol be enough? Or should I got for total estrogen or for 50 bucks more the Comprehensive?

Thanks
Estradiol is sufficient for most people and tells you what you need to know

Thanks

You should do a comprehensive panel, get full estrogen, estradiol, progesterone, prolactin and make sure to get T3/T4 tested too.

the basic hormone panel works great in 95% of situations

if you want additional things you can add them.

read the thread in my signature, i go over everything

Yep Stevesmi covers it all

Estradiol is enough for you to go with but it certainly never hurts to get as comprehensive as you can sir

Thanks guys, I did follow Steve’s link and got the 10% discount

I went for the men’s hormone panel 3 as it includes prolactin and proestrogen. Plus it’s my first time doing proper bloods, so best to see what’s going on.

I also did the human growth hormone as I am going to start the HGH again, and full estrogen panel showing all 3.

I went to quest this morning at 9am and had my blood taken, really easy process. I was already set up on the system after ordering the tests, so didn’t need to print off anything.

How long until I can expect to get my results back? The website said 5-10 days?

I went for the men’s hormone panel 3 as it includes prolactin and proestrogen. Plus it’s my first time doing proper bloods, so best to see what’s going on.

I also did the human growth hormone as I am going to start the HGH again, and full estrogen panel showing all 3.

I went to quest this morning at 9am and had my blood taken, really easy process. I was already set up on the system after ordering the tests, so didn’t need to print off anything.

no more than a week you will get your results. it depends on the lab and what you ordered.

I think the results come back in a week to 10 days and let's see after, post results here.

I think the results come back in a week to 10 days and let's see after, post results here.

no more than a week you will get your results. it depends on the lab and what you ordered.

Ok great, thanks Steve, great advice regarding blood work, cant believe people actually do not do this when running gear. Pretty moronic if you ask me, I don't even smash the sauce and feel it needs to be done just for my own health.

I wanted to start taking the HGH again this Monday, but I guess results wonts be back by then.

I guess as its only HGH, I could could start the HGH, as I have already taken my bloods before using it. Or best to wait until I have the results back before running the GH?

Steve’s link in his signature is very beneficial. Check it out it will explain all

Back
Top Bottom