Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen levels on Sarms

Irishpaul1982

Registered
So sarms do not convert to estrogen and test levels will eventually get suppressed on a sarms cycle. What implications does this have as this will potentially cause estrogen levels to tank as there is nothing to convert to estrogen the longer you are on a sarms cycle. Would it be optimal to try increase estrogen to healthy levels on cycle or just be happy that estrogen is low and enjoy the the fact that gyno is not a worry?. Just curious to peoples opinions on this topic.

I've been wanting to ask this abt estrogen on sarms. Derek atmore plates more dates mentioned taking external estrogen. But never gave anymore information than that

So sarms do not convert to estrogen and test levels will eventually get suppressed on a sarms cycle. What implications does this have as this will potentially cause estrogen levels to tank as there is nothing to convert to estrogen the longer you are on a sarms cycle. Would it be optimal to try increase estrogen to healthy levels on cycle or just be happy that estrogen is low and enjoy the the fact that gyno is not a worry?. Just curious to peoples opinions on this topic.

There is only 1 sarm related to 'some' estrogen, lgd4033. Even in that case the level is low and you can control it with natural anti-estrogen products like ostazol.

i have seen enough bloodwork right there and black and white to show sarms are very minimally suppressive. and it is correct no estrogen issues at all

the only things you need to worry about on sarms is some liver strain and some cholesterol strain (depending on how much you use and stack)

Thanks for all the comments. I guess my point is that the longer you stay on cycle the more side effects you will get not just from low test but also from low estrogen. 8 weeks cycle “could be” an optimal amount of time to ensure both Test and Estrogen are not driven so low that it causes bad side effects.

The suppression is so minimal that your estrogen levels will remain where they are. Same with your test. Just slight changes. Unless you ran some crazy cycle with super high dosages.

Appreciate the feedback from you and all the guys on the comments. General consensus seems to be that suppression is minimal so low test or estrogen related sides shouldn’t be too much of an issue at recommended dosages and cycle length.

The suppression is so minimal that your estrogen levels will remain where they are. Same with your test. Just slight changes. Unless you ran some crazy cycle with super high dosages.

No. That makes zero sense. Why wouod you want to increase estrogen? Your thinking is very flawed. It doesn't work that way

My thinking was that you wouldn’t want Estrogen to completely tank as you need a certain amount of estrogen?

sarms are not going to lower estrogen levels... they will not increase them either... you have zero to worry about in this regard as long as you have real sarms

No. That makes zero sense. Why wouod you want to increase estrogen? Your thinking is very flawed. It doesn't work that way

I do understand where he's comming from.

He's worried that extreme testosterone suppression will then in turn result in low estrogen. As there will be insufficient testosterone to aromatise into estradiol. Leading to a potential low testosterone AND low estrogen event.

This is most certainly somthing to worry about with running say tren only, as an example. As for sarms suppression, yes, but not so suppressed ur tanked testosterone leads to low estrogen also.

But that's why I don't understand tren only cycles despite some condoning them. Tren only with 1500mcg hcg mon/thur instead of some test yeh. But yeh.

Thank you sir for your comments.
sarms are not going to lower estrogen levels... they will not increase them either... you have zero to worry about in this regard as long as you have real sarms

- - - Updated - - -

That is exactly my concern and thank you for explaining it much better than I did 🙂

He's worried that extreme testosterone suppression will then in turn result in low estrogen. As there will be insufficient testosterone to aromatise into estradiol. Leading to a potential low testosterone AND low estrogen event.

This is most certainly somthing to worry about with running say tren only, as an example. As for sarms suppression, yes, but not so suppressed ur tanked testosterone leads to low estrogen also.

But that's why I don't understand tren only cycles despite some condoning them. Tren only with 1500mcg hcg mon/thur instead of some test yeh. But yeh.

Except thats not what happens when you are suppressed. You can see this in bloodwork of anybody in this situation. Just because test levels are in the shitter doesn't mean estrogen levels are as well. As long as you're doing nothing to lower them, estrigen levels will be fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom