Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Estrogen levels on Sarms

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Estrogen levels on Sarms

So sarms do not convert to estrogen and test levels will eventually get suppressed on a sarms cycle. What implications does this have as this will potentially cause estrogen levels to tank as there is nothing to convert to estrogen the longer you are on a sarms cycle. Would it be optimal to try increase estrogen to healthy levels on cycle or just be happy that estrogen is low and enjoy the the fact that gyno is not a worry?. Just curious to peoples opinions on this topic.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've been wanting to ask this abt estrogen on sarms. Derek atmore plates more dates mentioned taking external estrogen. But never gave anymore information than that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishpaul1982 View Post
    So sarms do not convert to estrogen and test levels will eventually get suppressed on a sarms cycle. What implications does this have as this will potentially cause estrogen levels to tank as there is nothing to convert to estrogen the longer you are on a sarms cycle. Would it be optimal to try increase estrogen to healthy levels on cycle or just be happy that estrogen is low and enjoy the the fact that gyno is not a worry?. Just curious to peoples opinions on this topic.
    There is only 1 sarm related to 'some' estrogen, lgd4033. Even in that case the level is low and you can control it with natural anti-estrogen products like ostazol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishpaul1982 View Post
    i have seen enough bloodwork right there and black and white to show sarms are very minimally suppressive. and it is correct no estrogen issues at all

the only things you need to worry about on sarms is some liver strain and some cholesterol strain (depending on how much you use and stack)
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As I've stated multiple times I'd be more concerned with the 'minimal suppression'.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for all the comments. I guess my point is that the longer you stay on cycle the more side effects you will get not just from low test but also from low estrogen. 8 weeks cycle “could be” an optimal amount of time to ensure both Test and Estrogen are not driven so low that it causes bad side effects.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms do not shut you down like steroids do. you don't have anything to worry about. sarms.forsale has the real stuff

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The suppression is so minimal that your estrogen levels will remain where they are. Same with your test. Just slight changes. Unless you ran some crazy cycle with super high dosages.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Appreciate the feedback from you and all the guys on the comments. General consensus seems to be that suppression is minimal so low test or estrogen related sides shouldn’t be too much of an issue at recommended dosages and cycle length.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    The suppression is so minimal that your estrogen levels will remain where they are. Same with your test. Just slight changes. Unless you ran some crazy cycle with super high dosages.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No. That makes zero sense. Why wouod you want to increase estrogen? Your thinking is very flawed. It doesn't work that way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast