Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen question on test Cyp

deeramos34

Registered
I just started my first cycle of test cyp , been on a month now. I am doing 500mg per week split doses twice a week. Love my gains so far, my mood is good, I jump out of bed and go workout the motivation is crazy good. I am 34 years old and 200 pounds. I’m not using an AI out of ignorance, and I am noticing some puffy nipples. What should I do?

i would get aromasin or arimidex... you can get either at https://sarms.forsale

if you get aromasin, i would start at 12.5 mg every other day... get bloodwork done to see how it goes for you after a few weeks

if you get arimidex, .5 mg every other day

yeah look out for yourself if your gonna run cycles keep ai on hand. Some people wouldnt bother runnin an ai at that dose, and im not one of them. And your nipples are puffy you say so stay on top of it. The other guys that want bitch tits are transgenders.

I just started my first cycle of test cyp , been on a month now. I am doing 500mg per week split doses twice a week. Love my gains so far, my mood is good, I jump out of bed and go workout the motivation is crazy good. I am 34 years old and 200 pounds. I’m not using an AI out of ignorance, and I am noticing some puffy nipples. What should I do?

I'm prone to Gynecomastia and so I run a bit of tamoxifen with every single cycle as a preventive measure. In your case you should start off with getting some blood test to see where you are at, here is the link on Steve's signature:
" http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork "
That being said, Gyno comes with some tenderness in the area it is very rate for gyno to grow without some tenderness there as a warning sign, you may just have a bit of water retention that can be easily managed with a bit of Aromasin.

When you do any cycle you should always have on hand tamoxifen and some AI like aromasin . Use it only when you fell nipple sensativity . if you fell it now take 20mg tamoxifen ED until is gone then you stop the tamox . Tamoxifen is the best to control estrogen on the nipples area .

AI will reduce estrogen in hole body , and tamoxifen only on nipples as target area , so if you have sore nipples is first sign of gyno ( so best choice is tamoxifen ) . AI if you use and dont needed you will kill your gains . If you need any help msg me and i can coach you some days for free . welcome brother

Back
Top Bottom