Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Estrogen range when on higher test cycle ?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Estrogen range when on higher test cycle ?

Hi guys,

Does the estrogen range of 15-40 pg/ml also apply if youíre taking 1.75 g test/ a week and have way higher test levels?

Thatís my cycle atm, I wanted to experiment with a higher dose, not taking anything else at the moment.

My estrogen from a few days was 27 pg/ml but if Iím being honest my erection quality seemed to be way better when my estrogen was out of range completely (higher).

I have a few dates coming up this week so I donít wanna have any ED issues. Should I just stick with my current dosage or ease up a bit?

Iím currently taking .75 mg of arimidex daily, which is based on the general marker of .5 mg every other day for 500 mg/ a week of test, or .5 mg everyday for 1 g/ a week of test.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Holy crap that is a lot of test. If you are feeling fine, that it is probably fine, although you definitely don't want to let it get out of control.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude that is a crazy amount of test. Are you a professional? The only way I would put my body through that is if I was getting paid.

As far as your Estrogen levels, I don't think it is relative to your test levels. You still want to stay around the normal range. But everyone has a different sweet spot. I know guys who love the way they feel at 20 or lower and I know guys who have better gains and libido when their E is on the high end of normal.

If you want to raise it some I'd try cutting back a little on the AI and just jeep an eye out for sides. Get bloods in a few weeks and go from there.

Good luck bro.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    when you start getting blood flow issues while abusing steroids that is a huge red flag that your heart is crying right now

i hope you are running n2guard and i hope you realize that hammering your heart won't end well
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's a nice way of saying I'm on a SHIT LOAD. 1750mg a week.... sheehs.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Estrogen is just as important as testosterone when it comes to libido and erectile function. Crashed e can fuck with your wood big time. I've always believed that your test and estro should be at a certain ratio. So if you're running a shit load of test then your estro should be slightly elevated to keep the ratio proportional. I cannot prove this is true so I may very well be wrong but it has worked for me and I tend to feel better when I let me estrogen rise a little bit with my testosterone levels.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    AI dosages should be dialed in with bloodwork.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are going to have some major estrogen issues at that dose. Not recommended but since you are doing it anyways you really need to stay on top of blood work and check estrogen. Really keep an eye on blood pressure as well.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test to estrogen ratio is a real thing. I've never ran that much test but I do run a gram and everything is better, feeling, erections, etc when I let estrogen rise above normal range a little when my test is that high. On trt I feel best around mid 30s. On cycle with high test it's more like mid 50s

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whatís your AI dosage with the gram of test ? I think Iíll cut back on the Test-e and keep my ceiling at a gram.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Itís just frustrating spending so much time trying to find a good ratio. Let E get too high and your EQ will take a hit too. I almost donít have know how to manage my AI roses anymore for this reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Letís say the blood flow issue is caused by heart strain, do you think itís temporary or permanent? Iíve only had those levels for 1 week and Iím gonna drop the extra and keep it at a gram for a short cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast