Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen related queries on cycle

cereal_killer

HI , I am on Test and dbol cycle and it’s my 6th week in and I am kinda starting to have high heart rate and lil elevated Bp issue last night and also this morning . I have increased my dose of 400mg of Test per week to 500mg per week in 5th week and it’s 6th going on .could it be becuase of high estrogen and should I increase my dose of arimidex to 0.50 eod from 0.25 ? What do you guys think ?

It might be the test. How high are you running the dbol? How high is your BP? Whats your resting HR? What's your previous cycle experience, im asking because if you have run a test only at 500mg and no sides, then i would drop the dbol. How many weeks have you run the dbol?

It might be the test. How high are you running the dbol? How high is your BP? Whats your resting HR? What's your previous cycle experience, im asking because if you have run a test only at 500mg and no sides, then i would drop the dbol. How many weeks have you run the dbol?

My resting hr used to be around 60 and bonuses to be normal but I checked it was 138 /70

I previously only did like dbol cycle and lost most of it since it was all water weight .

It’s my 6th week on dbol and 7th week on Test . I used 2 diffrent brands of dbol this cycle but the first 4 weeks I couldn’t feel any diffrence or dbol kicking in . Could be bunk . So I started using a diffrent brand 2 weeks ago and started seeing results maybe that is why I have experienced lil high Bp and hr . But it’s all good now , it could be a totally different reason as well maybe drinking less water . I am running 20mg dbol since 2 weeks and the the first 4 weeks I used 30mg dbol which I think was bunk .

- - - Updated - - -

My resting hr used to be around 60 and bonuses to be normal but I checked it was 138 /70

I previously only did like dbol cycle and lost most of it since it was all water weight .

It’s my 6th week on dbol and 7th week on Test . I used 2 diffrent brands of dbol this cycle but the first 4 weeks I couldn’t feel any diffrence or dbol kicking in . Could be bunk . So I started using a diffrent brand 2 weeks ago and started seeing results maybe that is why I have experienced lil high Bp and hr . But it’s all good now , it could be a totally different reason as well maybe drinking less water . I am running 20mg dbol since 2 weeks and the the first 4 weeks I used 30mg dbol which I think was bunk .

Hr this morning was 80 .

HI , I am on Test and dbol cycle and it’s my 6th week in and I am kinda starting to have high heart rate and lil elevated Bp issue last night and also this morning . I have increased my dose of 400mg of Test per week to 500mg per week in 5th week and it’s 6th going on .could it be becuase of high estrogen and should I increase my dose of arimidex to 0.50 eod from 0.25 ? What do you guys think ?

Age, weight, bodyfat?

If I had a dollar for every post that included Test/Dbol asking for help I'd have a pretty good stack of cash right now. Drop the Dbol you won't keep anything when you come off anyway. Run something that will be more sustainable like Tbol or another injectable.

If I had a dollar for every post that included Test/Dbol asking for help I'd have a pretty good stack of cash right now. Drop the Dbol you won't keep anything when you come off anyway. Run something that will be more sustainable like Tbol or another injectable.

Yehhh this is true.

I really think the best noob or beginner cycles would be low test with non aromatising steroids... Nothing is more troublesome in an aas cycle than keeping estrogen in that sweet spot. That's the hardest thing about running aas.

Noob or not,
250 test
600 tren
75 tbol
Finish 50mg winstrol. Ftw. Cabergoline unless running like 200 tren e a week.

Don't take tren if Ur afraid to take cabergoline. Anyone with bad tren sides is because they prob have hi or tanked estro while also having hi prolactin, plus there on tren, no wonder you'd go ape shit lol... Tren is incredible. But not when those other levels aren't right

Yehhh this is true.

I really think the best noob or beginner cycles would be low test with non aromatising steroids... Nothing is more troublesome in an aas cycle than keeping estrogen in that sweet spot. That's the hardest thing about running aas.

Noob or not,
250 test
600 tren
75 tbol
Finish 50mg winstrol. Ftw. Cabergoline unless running like 200 tren e a week.

Don't take tren if Ur afraid to take cabergoline. Anyone with bad tren sides is because they prob have hi or tanked estro while also having hi prolactin, plus there on tren, no wonder you'd go ape shit lol... Tren is incredible. But not when those other levels aren't right
Nobody in this whole world needs to run 600mg of tren. That's beyond ridiculous. Tren is 5 times more anabolic than test. That's like running 3 grams of test a week. Absurd

Back
Top Bottom