Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Estrogen related queries on cycle

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    115
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Estrogen related queries on cycle

    HI , I am on Test and dbol cycle and itís my 6th week in and I am kinda starting to have high heart rate and lil elevated Bp issue last night and also this morning . I have increased my dose of 400mg of Test per week to 500mg per week in 5th week and itís 6th going on .could it be becuase of high estrogen and should I increase my dose of arimidex to 0.50 eod from 0.25 ? What do you guys think ?

  2. #2
    Growing Brother Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    283
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It might be the test. How high are you running the dbol? How high is your BP? Whats your resting HR? What's your previous cycle experience, im asking because if you have run a test only at 500mg and no sides, then i would drop the dbol. How many weeks have you run the dbol?

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    115
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    It might be the test. How high are you running the dbol? How high is your BP? Whats your resting HR? What's your previous cycle experience, im asking because if you have run a test only at 500mg and no sides, then i would drop the dbol. How many weeks have you run the dbol?
    My resting hr used to be around 60 and bonuses to be normal but I checked it was 138 /70

    I previously only did like dbol cycle and lost most of it since it was all water weight .

    Itís my 6th week on dbol and 7th week on Test . I used 2 diffrent brands of dbol this cycle but the first 4 weeks I couldnít feel any diffrence or dbol kicking in . Could be bunk . So I started using a diffrent brand 2 weeks ago and started seeing results maybe that is why I have experienced lil high Bp and hr . But itís all good now , it could be a totally different reason as well maybe drinking less water . I am running 20mg dbol since 2 weeks and the the first 4 weeks I used 30mg dbol which I think was bunk .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    It might be the test. How high are you running the dbol? How high is your BP? Whats your resting HR? What's your previous cycle experience, im asking because if you have run a test only at 500mg and no sides, then i would drop the dbol. How many weeks have you run the dbol?
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal_killer View Post
    My resting hr used to be around 60 and bonuses to be normal but I checked it was 138 /70

    I previously only did like dbol cycle and lost most of it since it was all water weight .

    Itís my 6th week on dbol and 7th week on Test . I used 2 diffrent brands of dbol this cycle but the first 4 weeks I couldnít feel any diffrence or dbol kicking in . Could be bunk . So I started using a diffrent brand 2 weeks ago and started seeing results maybe that is why I have experienced lil high Bp and hr . But itís all good now , it could be a totally different reason as well maybe drinking less water . I am running 20mg dbol since 2 weeks and the the first 4 weeks I used 30mg dbol which I think was bunk .
    Hr this morning was 80 .

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,212
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal_killer View Post
    HI , I am on Test and dbol cycle and itís my 6th week in and I am kinda starting to have high heart rate and lil elevated Bp issue last night and also this morning . I have increased my dose of 400mg of Test per week to 500mg per week in 5th week and itís 6th going on .could it be becuase of high estrogen and should I increase my dose of arimidex to 0.50 eod from 0.25 ? What do you guys think ?
    Age, weight, bodyfat?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it is a combination of things.. estrogenic and androgenic issues

    also quite simply gaining mass quickly, the body is not going to like that.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,771
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If I had a dollar for every post that included Test/Dbol asking for help I'd have a pretty good stack of cash right now. Drop the Dbol you won't keep anything when you come off anyway. Run something that will be more sustainable like Tbol or another injectable.

  7. #7
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,689
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    If I had a dollar for every post that included Test/Dbol asking for help I'd have a pretty good stack of cash right now. Drop the Dbol you won't keep anything when you come off anyway. Run something that will be more sustainable like Tbol or another injectable.
    Yehhh this is true.

    I really think the best noob or beginner cycles would be low test with non aromatising steroids... Nothing is more troublesome in an aas cycle than keeping estrogen in that sweet spot. That's the hardest thing about running aas.

    Noob or not,
    250 test
    600 tren
    75 tbol
    Finish 50mg winstrol. Ftw. Cabergoline unless running like 200 tren e a week.

    Don't take tren if Ur afraid to take cabergoline. Anyone with bad tren sides is because they prob have hi or tanked estro while also having hi prolactin, plus there on tren, no wonder you'd go ape shit lol... Tren is incredible. But not when those other levels aren't right

  8. #8
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13,218
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Yehhh this is true.

    I really think the best noob or beginner cycles would be low test with non aromatising steroids... Nothing is more troublesome in an aas cycle than keeping estrogen in that sweet spot. That's the hardest thing about running aas.

    Noob or not,
    250 test
    600 tren
    75 tbol
    Finish 50mg winstrol. Ftw. Cabergoline unless running like 200 tren e a week.

    Don't take tren if Ur afraid to take cabergoline. Anyone with bad tren sides is because they prob have hi or tanked estro while also having hi prolactin, plus there on tren, no wonder you'd go ape shit lol... Tren is incredible. But not when those other levels aren't right
    Nobody in this whole world needs to run 600mg of tren. That's beyond ridiculous. Tren is 5 times more anabolic than test. That's like running 3 grams of test a week. Absurd

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •