Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen too high or too low?

TestSub

Registered
Hi all, I am making this post in relation to an issue I am having with my sex drive after hopping on 500mg test cyp, up from 250 in my last blast. (5' 11, 250 lb, 20% BF, Male) So 500mg, split into two weekly injections. I began taking a quarter of a mg Arimidex every other day, which I thought was conservative (too much, too little?) The main problem I have been having is just no desire really for sex, soldier's not as responsive, which started about when I hopped on to this cycle, in the past however I had a great sex drive on just 250mg test and no AI. I am not currently experiencing gyno and it's been 2 wks on. Do you guys think this is estrogen related, if so, high or low? Any constructive input welcome.

Hi all, I am making this post in relation to an issue I am having with my sex drive after hopping on 500mg test cyp, up from 250 in my last blast. (5' 11, 250 lb, 20% BF, Male) So 500mg, split into two weekly injections. I began taking a quarter of a mg Arimidex every other day, which I thought was conservative (too much, too little?) The main problem I have been having is just no desire really for sex, soldier's not as responsive, which started about when I hopped on to this cycle, in the past however I had a great sex drive on just 250mg test and no AI. I am not currently experiencing gyno and it's been 2 wks on. Do you guys think this is estrogen related, if so, high or low? Any constructive input welcome.
WE ARE NOT PSYCHIC.. get bloodwork dude... and stop using steroids with that high of body fat man... you are only causing yourself added issues doing that

Stevesmi tells you all. Anti estrogen normaly kills gains and sex drive and people abuse it to be more condition but it should be used only when needed . If possible add proviron and masteron to your test cyclke and do a extreme diet to low body fat. With such higher body fat you wont be able to absorve all drugs well . DIET first then grow

Back
Top Bottom