Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evander Holyfield Steroid Cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Evander Holyfield was a top boxer in his field. He had amazing hand power. Yet, there is a lot controversy surrounding his potential steroid use, so did he use steroids? read on:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evander-holyfield-steroids

Evander-Holyfield.jpg

Interesting article. I am surprised he's not more popular. Mike Tyson is a household name but I have never heard of Evander Holyfrield until now.

He was likely on something most people were in the 90's. Regardless Holyfield was a monster!

Damn Muskate you young!

There's a little doc short on the life of the champs. His background was HARD. Him and Tyson are buddies now.

"Damn, Muskate, you young!

Well, yeah, there's that, as well as the fact that Canada is the gentle society, eh, you hoser? :)

Interesting article. I am surprised he's not more popular. Mike Tyson is a household name but I have never heard of Evander Holyfrield until now.

mike tyson is more well known for what he did outside of the ring is why you recognize his name more

in the ring Holyfield was way more consistent and a better boxer.. he whipped Tyson's ass twice and had a much more longer successful career

Holyfield was screwed over early in his career during the olympics. he handled that situation like a pro

Holyfield lives a few miles from me. We see him out every now and again. He was amazing in his day but I still feel Tyson was the better boxer. Tyson did apologize to Evander a few years ago for the whole “incident”

Back
Top Bottom