bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever gain muscle on cruise?

Evolutionary Retired
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok. Yes, it's absolutely possible to gain mass while cruising. The things to remember are:

1. Just because you're not in the stratosphere with levels, doesn't mean you start using lighter weights. Just means it's tougher to get through the workouts. weights lifted need to move up in poundage no matter what. I do this year round. HOWEVER, keep in mind that injuries are a massive setback. Any pain = stopping what I'm doing.
    2. Food intake should be clean, and not a drastic change. I like carbs in the morning, and pre and post workout. Other than that, I'm eating low carb, and clean.
    3. Sleep is paramount. Getting a solid 7hrs/night minimum.

I've actually made impressive gains using HCG, HGH, and Proviron.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog View Post
    Ok. Yes, it's absolutely possible to gain mass while cruising. The things to remember are:

1. Just because you're not in the stratosphere with levels, doesn't mean you start using lighter weights. Just means it's tougher to get through the workouts. weights lifted need to move up in poundage no matter what. I do this year round. HOWEVER, keep in mind that injuries are a massive setback. Any pain = stopping what I'm doing.
    2. Food intake should be clean, and not a drastic change. I like carbs in the morning, and pre and post workout. Other than that, I'm eating low carb, and clean.
    3. Sleep is paramount. Getting a solid 7hrs/night minimum.

I've actually made impressive gains using HCG, HGH, and Proviron.
    Are you saying that you are able to lift as heavy while cruising? You don't loose strength? Tell me your secret!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When cruising i use igf lr3 and i gain some pounds and get ripped also add Ipamorelin

Sent from my iPad using Skype

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Didn't think I would get HCG but now it is looking like I might pick some up. I need to get better sleep that is one area I can always imporve on. I like to wake up early but that means I need to go to bed early

Evolutionary Retired
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo123 View Post
    Are you saying that you are able to lift as heavy while cruising? You don't loose strength? Tell me your secret!

LOL! I lose strength. That's why I mentioned how hard it is getting through the workouts. And yes, I lift with heavy weights when off or on. If I get stuck, I'll switch up exercises, but in no way will I lighten the loads lifted.

Evolutionary Retired
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    Didn't think I would get HCG but now it is looking like I might pick some up. I need to get better sleep that is one area I can always imporve on. I like to wake up early but that means I need to go to bed early
    If you're a heavy user, look into HCG and HMG. Both are a knockout combination. HMG is more $ than HCG, but when combined, they do cool stuff. Btw, neither of the two improve sleep. Try a cycle (30 days max) of benadryl 50mg an hour before bed. You'll sleep!

Evolutionary Retired
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amozoc View Post
    When cruising i use igf lr3 and i gain some pounds and get ripped also add Ipamorelin

Sent from my iPad using Skype
    I'm a fan of IGF also. I use it with GH year round.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i cruise with sarms and proviron and its always a very nice cruise... im just attempting to maintain and clean everything up... if gains are made, even better, and it is possible but that's probably not what the objective should be... its a maintenance period which is the hardest part of anything you do... getting to a point is the easy part... maintaining it and keeping it clean is where the real men are made... anyone can jump on a fucking steroid and make big gains but what is impressive is the ability to maintain and add throughout...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ledhead View Post
    The main objective for a cruise is to keep the receptors from desensitizing, to make Myostatin go away, get ready for a blast, and to keep sex drive up. Also, after a nice blast the body needs rest, which we know homeostasis will eventually win anyway. Trying for LBM on a cruise is not smart and could be counterproductive...

well said my friend...

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    For those of you who blast and cruise, have you ever put on muscle mass in between blasts?

Yes I have but i CRUISE ON AT LEAST 100 MG OF TEST AND 2 iu 'S OF hgh SEROSTIM..slow and steady.......There know reason why you can not add muscle slowly on a cruise.....Especially if your test levels are anywhere from 700 to 900 level....although it will feel like your not because a blast is at least twice the levels of cruise......IT CAN BE DONE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast