sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ever gain muscle on cruise?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think it's absolutely possible to make muscle gains during a cruise, just like people obviously can gain muscle naturally, but it depends on a number of factors. Mostly I'm trying to maintain everything I gained during a cycle, and for the first 6-8 weeks of a cruise that's all I'm doing. After that it's not uncommon for me to have a nice strength boost and maybe an extra pound of muscle or so after it's all said and done. Nothing earth shattering by any means, but it's still progression. I can usually match my strength numbers from my last blast by the end of my cruise. At least that's the way it's been for me the last couple times

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i cruise with sarms and proviron and its always a very nice cruise... im just attempting to maintain and clean everything up... if gains are made, even better, and it is possible but that's probably not what the objective should be... its a maintenance period which is the hardest part of anything you do... getting to a point is the easy part... maintaining it and keeping it clean is where the real men are made... anyone can jump on a fucking steroid and make big gains but what is impressive is the ability to maintain and add throughout...
    Exactly. Can a person make gains on a cruise? Absolutely! Nevertheless, I guarantee those LBM gains will be minimal, especially coming off a blast. I rather kick back on a cruise and let my muscles rest and let my endocrine system rejuvenate, then blast hard and make max gains.

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Ever gain muscle on cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    Thanks JB! Well I have the Osta on hand and I have to order some more GW but I guess losing a little will be okay. Actually I finally noticed a dip in cardio since I put on almost 20lbs so losing a little will only help me become a faster rider again. I'm still going to do all I can to hold on to what I got though. What about dbol on cruise at a low level for like 4 weeks or is that just going to inhibit my future gains for the next blast?
    In my opinion, if you're really cruising with 150-200mg test then you shouldn't be losing muscle at all unless you're dieting. That's the whole point of a cruise is to keep from dropping hormone levels too much to keep your gains. You want to keep from getting desensitized sure, but it's also to keep from being catabolic so if your cruise involves losing muscle mass then you may as well just cycle and PCT. Or raise your cruise dose JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Jack, yeah I am going to keep hitting the calories like I have been and keep lifting, riding and running all the things I have been doing on cycle. I will try to focus on recovery twice weekly which right now I havenít cared much about recovery days. I will definitely be working back in my peptides to try to strengthen up my ligaments and joints. I really would like to try some HGH but I might wait on that too.

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm i the only one who's tapatalk is not updating ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ya Cuz u got an iPhone. Lol

KRAZIEONE

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    In my opinion, if you're really cruising with 150-200mg test then you shouldn't be losing muscle at all unless you're dieting. That's the whole point of a cruise is to keep from dropping hormone levels too much to keep your gains. You want to keep from getting desensitized sure, but it's also to keep from being catabolic so if your cruise involves losing muscle mass then you may as well just cycle and PCT. Or raise your cruise dose JMHO

x2....what I dont understand or have not figured out yet is why or how people cut down while on PCT or when they cruise? I mean, for me that is the time to RETAIN the muscle you worked so hard for on cycle. The whole point of crusiing is to keep as much gains as possible. How can that be done if one is in a deficit? I find cruising and definitely not PCT the time for cutting. THe best time to cut IMHO is at the end of a heavy blast where hormone levels are still high yet muscle gains have slowed down.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo123 View Post
    x2....what I dont understand or have not figured out yet is why or how people cut down while on PCT or when they cruise? I mean, for me that is the time to RETAIN the muscle you worked so hard for on cycle. The whole point of crusiing is to keep as much gains as possible. How can that be done if one is in a deficit? I find cruising and definitely not PCT the time for cutting. THe best time to cut IMHO is at the end of a heavy blast where hormone levels are still high yet muscle gains have slowed down.
    It depends on how your cutting really. I keep myself in great shape year round (no more than 8% bodyfat), so I don't need much defecit for a slow cut. Also I NEVER am in a defecit on workout days, which are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I usually am at a 500-1000 surplus those days. My off days I do cardio and have a slight defecit. Basically my diet is recomp rather than cutting, and I've always done well with it. Doesn't matter if I'm blasting or just cruising on 200mg Test C

Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder Flip Digler's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've noticed that cruising with 1/2 cc of sust 3x a week some MK , 600 mg of mast-p is working great at keeping my gains if not still making them , except my strength is down a bit . I'm still eating well and feel like I'm doing this right ! But I can't wait for the next bast !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Digler View Post
    I've noticed that cruising with 1/2 cc of sust 3x a week some MK , 600 mg of mast-p is working great at keeping my gains if not still making them , except my strength is down a bit . I'm still eating well and feel like I'm doing this right ! But I can't wait for the next bast !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?
    You're strength is down on 600mg mast?? That's odd to me. Mast increases my strength, but then I guess that depends what was your blast? And yeah, that's more than enough to stay catabolic and even anabolic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast