Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever gain muscle on cruise?

JackSteel

<b>EVO V.I.P</b>
VIP
For those of you who blast and cruise, have you ever put on muscle mass in between blasts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question Jack! I am about to cruise but I was wondering the same thing. If I really bump up my calorie intake and keep hitting it hard like I am will I see some more like 3-5lbs at least? I also want to add back in the peptides I was taking before that might help put something on or at least with recovery to keep pushing hard. I would like to hear DD or other vets opinions on gains while cruising.

As far as steroids go, theres just no way to do it. Going from extremely high hormone levels to average or slightly above average levels makes it impossible to add mass with a test cruise alone. If anything, you should lose mass on a cruise. That's why utilizing sarms, proviron, hgh, and insulin (for the advanced) between cycles is a great way to add some muscle or maintain it at the very least. I always drop bf using sarms too so that's always a great thing between cycles

Thanks JB! Well I have the Osta on hand and I have to order some more GW but I guess losing a little will be okay. Actually I finally noticed a dip in cardio since I put on almost 20lbs so losing a little will only help me become a faster rider again. I'm still going to do all I can to hold on to what I got though. What about dbol on cruise at a low level for like 4 weeks or is that just going to inhibit my future gains for the next blast?

Thanks JB! Well I have the Osta on hand and I have to order some more GW but I guess losing a little will be okay. Actually I finally noticed a dip in cardio since I put on almost 20lbs so losing a little will only help me become a faster rider again. I'm still going to do all I can to hold on to what I got though. What about dbol on cruise at a low level for like 4 weeks or is that just going to inhibit my future gains for the next blast?

Proviron is the most id use. Using dbol would kinda defeat the purpose of coming off

Thanks again! I will just keep hitting it the way I have been and slin is totally out of the picture for me. I had a question about running clomid on cruise but I think I answered my own question there. In theory it sounds like it would work but I think it would cause more trouble than what it's worth.

The main objective for a cruise is to keep the receptors from desensitizing, to make Myostatin go away, get ready for a blast, and to keep sex drive up. Also, after a nice blast the body needs rest, which we know homeostasis will eventually win anyway. Trying for LBM on a cruise is not smart and could be counterproductive...

Ok. Yes, it's absolutely possible to gain mass while cruising. The things to remember are:

1. Just because you're not in the stratosphere with levels, doesn't mean you start using lighter weights. Just means it's tougher to get through the workouts. weights lifted need to move up in poundage no matter what. I do this year round. HOWEVER, keep in mind that injuries are a massive setback. Any pain = stopping what I'm doing.
2. Food intake should be clean, and not a drastic change. I like carbs in the morning, and pre and post workout. Other than that, I'm eating low carb, and clean.
3. Sleep is paramount. Getting a solid 7hrs/night minimum.

I've actually made impressive gains using HCG, HGH, and Proviron.

Ok. Yes, it's absolutely possible to gain mass while cruising. The things to remember are:

1. Just because you're not in the stratosphere with levels, doesn't mean you start using lighter weights. Just means it's tougher to get through the workouts. weights lifted need to move up in poundage no matter what. I do this year round. HOWEVER, keep in mind that injuries are a massive setback. Any pain = stopping what I'm doing.
2. Food intake should be clean, and not a drastic change. I like carbs in the morning, and pre and post workout. Other than that, I'm eating low carb, and clean.
3. Sleep is paramount. Getting a solid 7hrs/night minimum.

I've actually made impressive gains using HCG, HGH, and Proviron.
Are you saying that you are able to lift as heavy while cruising? You don't loose strength? Tell me your secret!

When cruising i use igf lr3 and i gain some pounds and get ripped also add Ipamorelin

Sent from my iPad using Skype

Didn't think I would get HCG but now it is looking like I might pick some up. I need to get better sleep that is one area I can always imporve on. I like to wake up early but that means I need to go to bed early :(

Are you saying that you are able to lift as heavy while cruising? You don't loose strength? Tell me your secret!

LOL! I lose strength. That's why I mentioned how hard it is getting through the workouts. And yes, I lift with heavy weights when off or on. If I get stuck, I'll switch up exercises, but in no way will I lighten the loads lifted.

Didn't think I would get HCG but now it is looking like I might pick some up. I need to get better sleep that is one area I can always imporve on. I like to wake up early but that means I need to go to bed early :(

If you're a heavy user, look into HCG and HMG. Both are a knockout combination. HMG is more $ than HCG, but when combined, they do cool stuff. Btw, neither of the two improve sleep. Try a cycle (30 days max) of benadryl 50mg an hour before bed. You'll sleep!

i cruise with sarms and proviron and its always a very nice cruise... im just attempting to maintain and clean everything up... if gains are made, even better, and it is possible but that's probably not what the objective should be... its a maintenance period which is the hardest part of anything you do... getting to a point is the easy part... maintaining it and keeping it clean is where the real men are made... anyone can jump on a fucking steroid and make big gains but what is impressive is the ability to maintain and add throughout...

The main objective for a cruise is to keep the receptors from desensitizing, to make Myostatin go away, get ready for a blast, and to keep sex drive up. Also, after a nice blast the body needs rest, which we know homeostasis will eventually win anyway. Trying for LBM on a cruise is not smart and could be counterproductive...

well said my friend...

For those of you who blast and cruise, have you ever put on muscle mass in between blasts?

Yes I have but i CRUISE ON AT LEAST 100 MG OF TEST AND 2 iu 'S OF hgh SEROSTIM..slow and steady.......There know reason why you can not add muscle slowly on a cruise.....Especially if your test levels are anywhere from 700 to 900 level....although it will feel like your not because a blast is at least twice the levels of cruise......IT CAN BE DONE

Back
Top Bottom