Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everyone hates clen but what's my dosage and cycle length anyway?

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
I'm going to add clen to the last portion of an anavar/sarm cycle. So. . . what's my dosage and for how long? First time clen user, 6'4" and currently 229, decent current body fat, a bit veiny when I work out and the abs are coming in but would get better on their own over time and hopefully far better if I do this clen thing. THB, I just want to do this to see how low I can get my body fat by trying this and then have some nice pics taken for my hottie wife. I have 3 bottles of 50 tabs, each tab is 40 mcg. I've seen some cycles where you start at 20 mcg per day and phase up, but if do that how high do I go on dosage and for how long do I use it? Or, should I just take the same dose each day, if I do that how much and for how long?

the first time it is best to start from the bottom to see how you react. 20 mcg and then increase every 2-4 days as long as you tolerate.
the length is two weeks, then generally the beta2adrenergic receptors become saturated and the product decreases until it stops working

an example layout could be
day 1 - 20 mcg
day 2 - 20 mcg
day 3 - 20 mcg
day 4 - 40 mcg
day 5 - 40 mcg
day 6 - 40 mcg
day 7 - 60 mcg
day 8 - 60 mcg
day 9 - 60 mcg
day 10 - 80 mcg
day 11 - 80 mcg
day 12 - 80 mcg
day 13 - 80-100 mcg
day 14 - 80-100 mcg

obviously if at 60 it is already too much, do not increase

the reason people hate clen is simple

to get actual results you gotta suffer from insomnia, sweats, heat, heartburn, shakes and other issues on it. so you gotta keep upping the dose. it is self torture.

there are so many more effective ways to lose fat. fasting is so much easier and healthy.

but how long do you want to run clen? you will run it until you get so tired of the sides that you stop. that is what happened to me. i lasted like 10 days on it

40mcg then increase to 80mcg this should be nice 6 weeks on

clen isn’t magic it increases heart rate and how it burns extra calories you still need cardio diet perfect

Myth it looses its effect.
ran clen many times for longer periods currently on its brother albuterol for gym performance only and it’s a wonderful compound strength increase is massive.

Enjoy.

I'm going to add clen to the last portion of an anavar/sarm cycle. So. . . what's my dosage and for how long? First time clen user, 6'4" and currently 229, decent current body fat, a bit veiny when I work out and the abs are coming in but would get better on their own over time and hopefully far better if I do this clen thing. THB, I just want to do this to see how low I can get my body fat by trying this and then have some nice pics taken for my hottie wife. I have 3 bottles of 50 tabs, each tab is 40 mcg. I've seen some cycles where you start at 20 mcg per day and phase up, but if do that how high do I go on dosage and for how long do I use it? Or, should I just take the same dose each day, if I do that how much and for how long?

I don't hate clenbuterol but I find it unnecessary in this modern world. That's why you see guys hating clen because there are better alternatives, like cardarine gw501516 and cardzol as an example.

If you do run clen dont go over 40mcg per day.
5 days on 2 days off
week 1
20mcg/day
week 2
40mcg/day
week 3
60mcg/day
week 4
40mcg/day
week 5
20mcg/day

Start by reading our article on it

Some of the guys gave you some great advice on use and now I'm going to tell you to please listen to our podcast all about Clenbuterol where we want about some of the dangers:

Clenbuterol can kill you
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-324-profiles-clenbuterol-can-kill-you/

Nasty drug. Dangerous. Temporary results. Can slow your metabolism even further leading to increased fat gain after usage. Why do you want to take it?

Nasty drug. Dangerous. Temporary results. Can slow your metabolism even further leading to increased fat gain after usage. Why do you want to take it?

slow metabolism?

i’ve never heard of this, show me a study please.

Back
Top Bottom