Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everything going to shit

ColtSmith

Registered
Ok I was pinning 1.5ccs twice a week of test cyp 250. (750mgs/week)

Bloods results came in showing test at 7700. Since then I lowered my dosage to 500mgs a week.

Now being on week 8 of my cycle, I'm losing strength. I feel weak and tired most days but lifts are definitely getting shittier. I'm in the gym right now and holy fuck I'm lifting less than i was 2-3 weeks ago.

Clearly, this test is OVERDOSED. Will lowering my doses even more be better? I wanna feel like a beast again lol
Thanks

Ok I was pinning 1.5ccs twice a week of test cyp 250. (750mgs/week)

Bloods results came in showing test at 7700. Since then I lowered my dosage to 500mgs a week.

Now being on week 8 of my cycle, I'm losing strength. I feel weak and tired most days but lifts are definitely getting shittier. I'm in the gym right now and holy fuck I'm lifting less than i was 2-3 weeks ago.

Clearly, this test is OVERDOSED. Will lowering my doses even more be better? I wanna feel like a beast again lol
Thanks

yeah, thats way too high of test levels man... have you had recent bloodwork? how is your estrogen?

Wooo that was too high. Your hormones are probably all out of whack from the change as well. As Dylan asked, what is your estrogen looking like.

Fuck dude thats nuts....def overdosed gear.

As dylan said run full bloods and as Mobster said are you running an AI and N2Guard or another cycle support supplement?

Dropping your dose that much is putting your body on a rollercoaster hormone wise so it seems reasonable that the drop in dosage is making you feel lethargic. Also there is a point of saturation where your body just cant keep growing no matter how much test you throw at it.

Id say if you can get to 10 weeks then cut the cycle there and start PCT if you are not on TRT.

This is the reason more is not always best! Try to get everything balanced but you may just want to stop cycle early, do your pct and start smarter next time. In my experience when you hit that point of feeling like shit, it doesn’t get better until I get it out of me and body recovers.

Theres something going on, and it's not your test levels. Maybe high estrogen or something else entirely. The test caused the extra aromatization but having estrogen that isnt controlled properly is the problem....not your test levels.

You will have issues dude... better be on an AI ASAP! Test is way too high as well!

I love when ppl post a topic with a glaring issue then dissappear...grow up

It's bad manners - either cos we replied (fuck saying thanks) or cos they're embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom