bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me with my First Test E and Dbol fcycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Help me with my First Test E and Dbol fcycle

I am 93kg 5"10 , 23 year old guy with around 20% bodyfat . I am going to start my First Test E and Dbol oral cycle next month . How much Test E should be okey for first cycle ( i am thinking 350mg) per week throughout 12 weeks

1. I want to know the maximum test dose i can go but safer dose since i am a beginner .
    2. For how long should i use Dbol 4 or 6 weeks .
    3. Which way is better to take Dbol . whole dosage before workout in the morning or spears the dosage throughout the whole day .
    4.can i use nolvadex for the gyno and how much mg if yes. If no how much arimidex should i use everyday throughout the whole cycle for gyno.
    5.Is it important to eat more than 2000 calories for gains or not because i am already 93 kg with fat , dont want to strees out my heart coz of alot of weight gain .
    6.(important) Should i jusy take One shot of 350mg test once a week or should i devide the dose in 2 and take every 3-4 days .
    7. should i start my cycle with 350 mg Test or should i start with low dose and increase it slowly to 350mg .

Thanks
    arnold 3.0

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I am 93kg 5"10 , 23 year old guy with around 20% bodyfat . I am going to start my First Test E and Dbol oral cycle next month . How much Test E should be okey for first cycle ( i am thinking 350mg) per week throughout 12 weeks

1. I want to know the maximum test dose i can go but safer dose since i am a beginner .
    3. Which way is better to take Dbol . whole dosage before workout in the morning or spears the dosage throughout the whole day .
    4.can i use nolvadex for the gyno and how much mg if yes. If no how much arimidex should i use everyday throughout the whole cycle for gyno.
    5.Is it important to eat more than 2000 calories for gains or not because i am already 93 kg with fat , dont want to strees out my heart coz of alot of weight gain .
    6.(important) Should i jusy take One shot of 350mg test once a week or should i devide the dose in 2 and take every 3-4 days .
    7. should i start my cycle with 350 mg Test or should i start with low dose and increase it slowly to 350mg .

Thanks
    arnold 3.0
    23 years old and 20% bodyfat is a no go man.

Need to work on that BF in particular before any AAS.

Look at sarms is my recommendation.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    23 years old and 20% bodyfat is a no go man.

Need to work on that BF in particular before any AAS.

Look at sarms is my recommendation.
    Oh shit man , So how much bodyfat should i be to start AAS ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh shit man , So how much bodyfat should i be to start AAS ?
    I wouldn't start unless you are 15% or less. Others will say 12% or less.

The issue is AAS impacts your overall health. When you run at a higher body fat you are more susceptible to the heart issues, gyno, estrogen, etc.

You want to minimize the risk associated with using AAS and at a higher body fat and being only 23 years old I wouldnt touch them.

Id start with diet/training to get bodyfat down. You could look at sarms like cardarine, sten, or mk677 to help but again wouldnt touch AAS man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I wouldn't start unless you are 15% or less. Others will say 12% or less.

The issue is AAS impacts your overall health. When you run at a higher body fat you are more susceptible to the heart issues, gyno, estrogen, etc.

You want to minimize the risk associated with using AAS and at a higher body fat and being only 23 years old I wouldnt touch them.

Id start with diet/training to get bodyfat down. You could look at sarms like cardarine, sten, or mk677 to help but again wouldnt touch AAS man.
    I am absolutely workoing on cutting down on my weight but because of getting my Test tommorow i cant even sleep off of excietment or someshit. But i am cutting down on fat for sure . isnt testosterone gonna help me cut some fat ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No. Steroids are not fat burners, and using steroids at your age can permanently harm your endocrine system. Stick with sarms for now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    as i already said in the other thread you asked, you are way too young to be using steroids and the excuse of "you already bought it" is literally one of the most ignorant things ive heard... as thought it cost thousands of dollars and EVEN IF IT DID, thats not worth your long term health...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thanks
    arnold 3.0
    You're too young and too fat.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am absolutely workoing on cutting down on my weight but because of getting my Test tommorow i cant even sleep off of excietment or someshit. But i am cutting down on fat for sure . isnt testosterone gonna help me cut some fat ?
    I hear you man. Its tough but as others have stated they are not fat burners. Typically when I see people start at higher bodyfats they tend to gain fat while on a cycle not lose it. THis is because you dont have your diet in and with test you are going to be able to lift more and I find im a lot hungrier so its easy to gain fat (with a little muscle) than lose if your diet isnt 100% dialed in along with your training.

If you are looking to mainly cut bodyfat id look at Cardarine and Sten and you could even add in some osta. These are Sarms and work well while having minimal impact to your natural production levels.

Cant force you to listen man but honestly I didnt run my first AAS cycle till I was 34 and im 38 now. Im glad I waited.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i agree with what has been said above.

however what i would recommend you do right now is post a pic of yourself to get an accurate body fat %. a lot of people post they are 20% body fat but they get that number from one of those online calculators or those stupid scales you stand on which are not even close to accurate
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast