Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evo Diet / Weight loss log

mdwiemann

Registered
Hey guys,

Thanks for providing all of the information here on this site. I have been reading for the past few days and I am going to try and hop onto the evo bandwagon. I started 4/1/14 @ 285lbs through diet and exercise using a 60/30/10 macro ratio (I think is what it was) and the leangains program i.e. eating 8 hours fasting 16 hours a day I lost 25lbs and am currently at 260 a month into my weight loss journey. I usually hit the gym 5-6 days a week but waver on the wxercise program that I want to use so I will try out HIT and see how I like that.

I am a former Marine and got out in '11 I told myself that I was done working out because I had wrecked my knees from running so much and dislocated each knee (including ACL/MCL injuries). After gaining ~90lbs in 2.5 years I got fed up with it and decided to get into body building pretty forcefully.

Current stats as of 5/2/14
70" (5'10")
Weight 261lbs
Neck 17.5
Chest 49
Naval 51
Hips 48.5
Left Thigh 30
Right Thigh 30
Left Bicep 17
Right Bicep 18

INITIAL TAPE
Neck 17
Chest 52
Naval 54
Hips 50
Left Thigh 31
Right Thigh 31
Left Bicep 16
Right Bicep 17

I am looking into Sarms1 GW-501516 and S4 specifically dylangemelli's stack
My question is, as focusing on losing weight rapidly, which I have done in my past ~30lbs a month for 3 months, do I need this entire stack or should I just start with GW and S4?

Thanks again guys!
IMG_9343.jpgIMG_9349.jpgIMG_9352.jpg

Reader

I'm experimenting with the Evo Diet, which is a diet based on evolutionary biology. I've been doing cardio for about 3 weeks now, and am really curious to see what happens in the next few months! I hope that you will find my weight loss log informative and helpful as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom