Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evo dont love PSL no more?

Ssshortstop

It seems like domestic source domestic source that. And what the fuck is naps doing on here. Now dont get me wrong domestic source has its place but im not going to them with 1000$

I got my psl order seized twice and they still got me what i paid for. and it was what it said it was.

And I cant have been easy to deal with.

I don't think it is a bad thing that we have more sponsors and sources that are vetted on evo. originally Evo had many dozens of sources on here, people complained so it was cut back and people complained again. now that we have something in the middle people complain again. I don't get it. I don't know of any other steroid forum that doesn't have many sources. some places like eroids have like 100 of them and they are completely biased on who they score high.

I think is always good to have new sponsors here and more options for all , and i see other forums have more than 10 sponsors , if we have 6 is not that much . Like i always said since i find i good place i never change and since long time i use always the same trusted place because it works .

I like PSL and I like Vision, I openly support them too. But I also believe in choice, let the members have different choices and more options. The options are limited to trusted and high quality suppliers.

It seems like domestic source domestic source that. And what the fuck is naps doing on here. Now dont get me wrong domestic source has its place but im not going to them with 1000$

I got my psl order seized twice and they still got me what i paid for. and it was what it said it was.

PSL has domestic and they are easy to deal with, so does Napsgear and so does domestic-supply. The sponsors of our forums are here and we support them all.

I have a lot of respect for Vision and PSl so the 'love' is there for sure.

I show love to PSL EVERY DAMN DAY.

However, what you need to remember is 99% of the members here are US based. Hence domestic means the the domestic market being the US market. So... 'domestic supply' gets a lot of the US based mods support.

NapsGear is one of the biggest players in the industry. That's not a preference or marketing - it's a fact.

I've PSL gear here right now. My last cycle was ALL PSL. Buddies of mine have used PSL/EP Test Cyp. Also fact.

Finally PSL's Vision has resolved any issues quickly, promptly and with no fuss. Check out his posts

The team here at PSL absolutely loves and embraces the entire community, for the past several years it has been an absolute pleasure serving this community and we look forward to continually serving this community.

People should keep in mind that it's always great to have multiple options and other sources alike, because the reality is supply and demand with products can be hit or miss depending on the geographical locations and if people need a trusted and reliable source in one so happens to be out of stock at the moment or changing warehouses they can rely on other shops for some products if need be.

At the end of the day we all share the same common goal and that is to better serve each and every single member in this community.

Much love and respect for everyone! ;)

good post above, plenty of demand for steroids and plenty of buyers to go around for everyone to do very well

the first time i ordered steroids it was very hard to find a source, you had to order from some random company online and hope they didn't run off with your money. I don't think the younger guys on here know how lucky they have it

PSL has always had my vote as the best source on the forum. I recommend them to everyone. The forum has other sponsors of which I have no experience with. Im sure they are also good, and thats why they are here. PSL has never let me down, so I give then love wherever I can

800lbsgorillaa likes PSL and 800lbsgorillaa likes VISION, that is most important. 800lbsgorillaa views are highly regarded on evo.

Back
Top Bottom