bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evo Radio Podcast #260 Macros on Diet, First cycle and women

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Evo Radio Podcast #260 Macros on Diet, First cycle and women

Join us for an exciting new episode of the Evolutionary.org podcast. Stevesmi is joined by his co-host Rick. In this episode one of our long time members wants to know if IIFYM works or not. Listen to the episode to find out what Steve and Rick think about this important diet topic. They then talk about steroids and women. No cookie cutter information here!

1. Counting macros truth
    2. Why was my first cycle so much better ?
    3. The guys shoot the shit about women, find out who likes to be single and fuck around and who likes to be in a stable relationship, and what the advantages to both are.

Listen to the podcast here

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Join us for an exciting new episode of the Evolutionary.org podcast. Stevesmi is joined by his co-host Rick. In this episode one of our long time members wants to know if IIFYM works or not. Listen to the episode to find out what Steve and Rick think about this important diet topic. They then talk about steroids and women. No cookie cutter information here!

1. Counting macros truth
    2. Why was my first cycle so much better ?
    3. The guys shoot the shit about women, find out who likes to be single and fuck around and who likes to be in a stable relationship, and what the advantages to both are.

Listen to the podcast here
    Both have their advantages. I've done my crazy - fuck anything with a pulse and as many as possible and I'm currently into the longest relationship I've ever had with someone who supports me like never before.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am just thinking whether should I listen it or not. Not really looking forward to hearing Steve's opinion on flexible dieting a.k.a not eating same foods every single day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am just thinking whether should I listen it or not. Not really looking forward to hearing Steve's opinion on flexible dieting a.k.a not eating same foods every single day.
    Like normal people do? Of course it makes sense.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Let me just say that I don't know what I should tell an ignorant person who does not believe in science nor a variety of highly reputable phD's in exercise science who also practice counting macros and in general log what you are eating when the goal is to maximize muscle gains.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Like normal people do? Of course it makes sense.
    And that's exactly what IIFYM is. Which this guy here either doesn't want to understand or he intentionally tries to slam.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And that's exactly what IIFYM is. Which this guy here either doesn't want to understand or he intentionally tries to slam.
    It isn't. You started off ok - you said 'not eating the same foods every day'. That doesn't mean IIFYM. Because we all know how quickly that becomes doughnuts, icecream and bacon. Varying the diet with different healthy things every day is ok. Eating different kinds of crap and junk food cos IIFYM is not.

Let's not argue with each other over small details when I know damn well that's what is happening here. You don't actually think 'he' recommends eating the same food every day any more than he says 'eat a pound of cooking fat'. I'd bet if 'he' wrote out a sensible diet it'd look much the same as yours.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It isn't. You started off ok - you said 'not eating the same foods every day'. That doesn't mean IIFYM. Because we all know how quickly that becomes doughnuts, icecream and bacon. Varying the diet with different healthy things every day is ok. Eating different kinds of crap and junk food cos IIFYM is not.

Let's not argue with each other over small details when I know damn well that's what is happening here. You don't actually think 'he' recommends eating the same food every day any more than he says 'eat a pound of cooking fat'. I'd bet if 'he' wrote out a sensible diet it'd look much the same as yours.

You really think people who are serious about fitness eat like that every day?
    Just because some people misuse the concept doesn't make it bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides you can do that with every single dieting method, for instance with fasting which I know steve is a big advocate of.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You really think people who are serious about fitness eat like that every day?
    Just because some people misuse the concept doesn't make it bad.
    That just proved my point. Are you, as per the inference earlier, suggesting that 'he' (who has a name), only has people eat the same food every day of a diet? Cos that's what was suggested.

In fact why even call it IIFYM? Why not just say a 'varied HEALTHY diet'?

Yep he's a fan of fasting. And, of course, there are points I question him on (the 'old muscle' thing is an example).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^ That's exactly why I prefer calling it flexible dieting.

- - - Updated - - -

That just proved my point. Are you, as per the inference earlier, suggesting that 'he' (who has a name), only has people eat the same food every day of a diet? Cos that's what was suggested.

In fact why even call it IIFYM? Why not just say a 'varied HEALTHY diet'?

Yep he's a fan of fasting. And, of course, there are points I question him on (the 'old muscle' thing is an example).

Again, just because you replace some foods in your diet it doesn't mean everything has to revolve around donuts and hamburgers.
    Are there really no other alternatives to e.g. rice than pizza or some other fast food?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast