Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: EVO Radio Relationship Episode - Marni 'your wing girl' on EVO Radio tomorrow!

  1. #41
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,841
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    I agree 100% women are much more shallow then men like 10x more...
    And yes coming from a model it means nothing sorry trevor and marni are in the same boat
    the situation has gotten far worse with online dating

    i dated a girl a couple years back who showed me her dating page because we were debating the good and bad parts of online dating... she decided to prove her point and pulled up her account and she had 100 desperate losers emailing her DAILY, and she was a 7 or 8 tops and lived in the sticks.. some were emailing her 2 or 3X a week even if she didn't respond. it was a huge kick in the nuts to see what i was competing against. when you get that many guys hitting you up of course you are going to be forced to be more SHALLOW and picky. it becomes like shopping on amazon for the nicest product at the cheapest price. if there are 10 guys you are into you get to pick the best looking ones of the bunch to email back.

    before online dating lets say in the 80's dating was much slower. you met someone at work or through a friend, you had to wait for the guy to ask you out and then just wait for him to call you back. now with online dating an apps you go out with a girl and after the date she comes home to 50 more guys hitting her up lol

    online dating and apps has become like high school.. the top 5% of good looking guys are going to get all the hot chicks girls, the rest of the 95% of the normal joes will be fighting for the geeky and fat girls. so now even the average looking girls are getting tons of messages. suddenly a chick who is a 4 or 5 can ignore guys who are 6's or 7's.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 01-23-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  2. #42
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the situation has gotten far worse with online dating

    i dated a girl a couple years back who showed me her dating page because we were debating the good and bad parts of online dating... she decided to prove her point and pulled up her account and she had 100 desperate losers emailing her DAILY, and she was a 7 or 8 tops and lived in the sticks.. some were emailing her 2 or 3X a week even if she didn't respond. it was a huge kick in the nuts to see what i was competing against. when you get that many guys hitting you up of course you are going to be forced to be more SHALLOW and picky. it becomes like shopping on amazon for the nicest product at the cheapest price. if there are 10 guys you are into you get to pick the best looking ones of the bunch to email back.

    before online dating lets say in the 80's dating was much slower. you met someone at work or through a friend, you had to wait for the guy to ask you out and then just wait for him to call you back. now with online dating an apps you go out with a girl and after the date she comes home to 50 more guys hitting her up lol

    online dating and apps has become like high school.. the top 5% of good looking guys are going to get all the hot chicks girls, the rest of the 95% of the normal joes will be fighting for the geeky and fat girls. so now even the average looking girls are getting tons of messages. suddenly a chick who is a 4 or 5 can ignore guys who are 6's or 7's.
    Exactly...
    My point is the wing girl method is a hoax

  3. #43
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,841
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Exactly...
    My point is the wing girl method is a hoax
    which method?

    she said that online dating was very superficial.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  4. #44
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    which method?

    she said that online dating was very superficial.
    The whole concept of the wingirl is pointless and dosent apply unless your an attractive man that naturally gets positive attention from women...average joe dosent benefit from her advice at all

  5. #45
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,684
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've female friends who 'offer advice'. Most of the time I was fkin well asking lol. As in 'I prefer the other girl'... again not asking. or that top could be longer... 'who fkin asked you?'. WTF. Now guys NEED to get a girl to walk them through dating. Sheesh.

    I've also seen what Stevesmi refers to. That said there was some crazy bitches online too. I had 4am PM's via POF from one offering to 'put a dildo up your ass' from one who was drunk with her friends and another who (again on the wine) tearful cos I hadn't got round to doing what the other dudes had and asking her out.

  6. #46
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,841
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    WTF. Now guys NEED to get a girl to walk them through dating. Sheesh. .
    sadly yes. blame porn, internet, and social media

    the under 30 crowd is so addicted to porn that they think that is real life. and social media has created narcissism and being superficial as standard, and the internet/apps have made dating ADHD

    in the 80's and most of the 90's people met and the guy slowly woo'd the girl over the course of weeks, he didn't have to rush things, he could call her a couple times a week.. now with texting, internet, emails, apps, online dating everything is sped up.. you can't call a girl a couple times a week only cause in between she has 50 other guys contacting her every which way. chicks can't even have a facebook or instagram account without 100 creepy guys hitting them up for nudes. i genually feel sorry for the younger guys cause it is only getting worse

    I ran into my buddies i hadn't seen in years and he showed me his phone.. it had 6 dating apps. he literally went through all the girls he was talking to and swiped left or right. dating has become like shopping at the mall and going through a rack of clothes
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  7. #47
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,684
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That would explain it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •