Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EVO Radio Relationship Episode - Marni 'your wing girl' on EVO Radio tomorrow!

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
Relationship advice straight from the source - a woman!

Post your questions for Marni in this thread or DM me them on Instagram - Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

JRzS97U.png

Lmao ok yall asked for it...
1. Why do most women like to be treated bad? (ignored, talked down to, disrespected etc...)
2. How do you meet women in 2019? It seems like everything is online and when you approach women in person its awkward and uncomfortable
3. Why do women look for any flaws in a man and bail when a man will let things slide and still make the realtionship work? Example sex is great but he dosent make enough money OR he treats me great but he also spends too much time at the gym OR he makes me feel wanted and special BUT he doesnt open up enough...theres always SOMETHING
4. Im 40 but feel 20...women my age are way too into marriage and kids and girls in their 20s are not loyal and play too many games and i dont have time for that...so am i doomed?
5. Is it impossible to meet someone at the gym? I feel very hesitant talking to girls while they are training
6. When to give space and when to be aggressive with wanting to spend time together (non sexual) i suck at this
7. Why dont women ask out men?
8. If a woman is with a guy for a yr or more and he has a 11" penis and i come along with my 6.5" penis is it still big enough despite the fact her ex lover was way bigger (serious question no bs) i have pics too i can post (of mine not his) again not a joke im very self conscience
9. What are girls biggest turn offs when it comes to a mans personality?

Thanks im looking forward to the podcast!

submit questions guys. i've seen many of you posting about women and you need all the help you can get lol

More so the guys who took roids for their penis lol

Lmao ok yall asked for it...
1. Why do most women like to be treated bad? (ignored, talked down to, disrespected etc...)
2. How do you meet women in 2019? It seems like everything is online and when you approach women in person its awkward and uncomfortable
3. Why do women look for any flaws in a man and bail when a man will let things slide and still make the realtionship work? Example sex is great but he dosent make enough money OR he treats me great but he also spends too much time at the gym OR he makes me feel wanted and special BUT he doesnt open up enough...theres always SOMETHING
4. Im 40 but feel 20...women my age are way too into marriage and kids and girls in their 20s are not loyal and play too many games and i dont have time for that...so am i doomed?
5. Is it impossible to meet someone at the gym? I feel very hesitant talking to girls while they are training
6. When to give space and when to be aggressive with wanting to spend time together (non sexual) i suck at this
7. Why dont women ask out men?
8. If a woman is with a guy for a yr or more and he has a 11" penis and i come along with my 6.5" penis is it still big enough despite the fact her ex lover was way bigger (serious question no bs) i have pics too i can post (of mine not his) again not a joke im very self conscience
9. What are girls biggest turn offs when it comes to a mans personality?

Thanks im looking forward to the podcast!

these are really good questions. the 2nd question was the one i was planning on asking her right off the bat. seems like you cannot even approach a chick anymore without her freaking out that you are a serial killer. everyone wants to converse via text or email these days to get to know someone which isn't real life. and then when you meet the person it is all awkward. this app dating shit has really fucked things up and guys have no clue how to approach women without being creeps. i can't take a girl with me to the gym without a bunch of creepy betas following her around stalking her and staring at her.

Last edited:
Steve, your voice. You sound gay? Are you?

I'm usually a super miserable and arrogant prick, so no i'm far from 'gay' (happy)

that is why most people on this forum think I'm an asshole. BUT i will give you the shirt off my back if it was the last thing I had. that is the kind of person I am unlike most of you assholes

Assholes?? That’s more of a compliment to someone like me. The wife calls me that all the time when she wants something, and lots worse when she is passed off. But yhanks for the compliment Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very very good podcast here...she is def legit
Unfortunately EVERYTHING she said comes down to the guy being attractive and this completley disqualifies me lol...oh well i tried

Back
Top Bottom