Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Treatement v3.0

Hi,
First of all, thank you so much for the detailed write up. Legend !

I'm wondering if you can help... I used to be overweight ,lost over 55kgs and maintained a good physique over time. One thing that has always stayed with me Is what I call moobs 🤣. They get better with training and if I take a break or focus on different areas, I feel them puffing and sagging again.. Linda demoralising after all the hard work years ago.

In the past year, I also started taking test e, I am doing 1ml a week, but I feel stuck as I've had recent bloods abd my doc has said that I have high test and high estrogen... I have also experienced mood swings/being impatient and short with my partner...
I'm scared to jump off, but I am also unsure on what to do and how to do it. Thoughts? Any help would be much appreciated

For how long?

Congratulations on the weight loss. What you are speaking of could be a gyno issue or just loose skin from losing the weight. Post up a picture. It could be something that you are self conscious of and not as bad.

Great job so far on the fat loss! If you still just have some body fat in the area, obviously you should just keep cutting down. If it is just skin, not much you can really do but try some fasting and give it time. If there is gyno happening, you need to get blood work to see if that is indeed the issue. If so, aromasin and nolva will help.

Hey I'm trying to get rid of my gyno iv had for awhile what can I use instead of n2guard and yohimflame cuz they are both completely out of stock

- - - Updated - - -

What can I use instead of yohimflame and n2guard there out of stock

Agree as well, but ran proviron at 4tabs for 3 weeks from psl, and it cleared mine years ago

Hey I'm trying to get rid of my gyno iv had for awhile what can I use instead of n2guard and yohimflame cuz they are both completely out of stock

- - - Updated - - -

What can I use instead of yohimflame and n2guard there out of stock

n2guard back in stock by november 10 you close

I just ordered some NPP so would Nolvadex work well during the cycle? I am currently on 200mg Test Cyp for TRT so wont be coming off the Test, but will be adding the NPP in about 6 weeks. Going to run the NPP at 50-100mg EOD for 8-12 weeks. I also have Masteron and Proviron that I can use to combat estrogen sides.

Back
Top Bottom