Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Treatement v3.0

On cycle of tren/test/masteron started getting gyno itchy nips, now a lump, I’ve kinda always suspected I had light gyno from uneducated use of gear in my youth , but have since never had an issue . I’m taking Arimidex now upped dose and it seems to slow it down but lump is still there, my question is this can I use this protocol v1 while on cycle to reverse lump? Reason v1 because not sure what caused it originally I’ve done lots of gear in past test/deca/dianabol/winny/Eq with no AI or PCT I know dumb but I was young, now I’m on cycle tren250 wk test 500 wk masteron 250 wk with Arimidex eod so can I use v1 while on?

On cycle of tren/test/masteron started getting gyno itchy nips, now a lump, I’ve kinda always suspected I had light gyno from uneducated use of gear in my youth , but have since never had an issue . I’m taking Arimidex now upped dose and it seems to slow it down but lump is still there, my question is this can I use this protocol v1 while on cycle to reverse lump? Reason v1 because not sure what caused it originally I’ve done lots of gear in past test/deca/dianabol/winny/Eq with no AI or PCT I know dumb but I was young, now I’m on cycle tren250 wk test 500 wk masteron 250 wk with Arimidex eod so can I use v1 while on?

bro you should go with anti gyno 3.0 and run it until lump goes away....
http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

But wich protocol ? As I'm not sure what brought it about originally? I know what I'm taking now has sparked it up again but don't I need to know the original cause to use 3.0? I thought to use version 1.0 as it seemed to b for any cause, am I right about that assumption? Also can these protocols b utilized while currently on cycle or should I start once I'm off later this year?

But wich protocol ? As I'm not sure what brought it about originally? I know what I'm taking now has sparked it up again but don't I need to know the original cause to use 3.0? I thought to use version 1.0 as it seemed to b for any cause, am I right about that assumption? Also can these protocols b utilized while currently on cycle or should I start once I'm off later this year?

bro you can run anti gyno with cycle...but you'll need to control cycle dose...this is what you talking about
http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3#nonprogestin

Hey new to this site but thanks for bringing this method in as I was going under the knife this year but will instead try this

is it possible to do "Anti-Gynecomastia cycle Caused by puberty or naturally" together with PCT after Bulk cycle ?

Hello,

I would like to run the Gynecomastia Caused by puberty or naturally. Can other sarms1 products (S-4, GW) be added to the equation or just stick to the chart?

*Requirement: daily topical use of Yohimflame @ 8 sprays/ED.

Can Yohimflame be substituted with another product? I can't seem to find it in stock.

Thank you

I would like to run the Gynecomastia Caused by puberty or naturally. Can other sarms1 products (S-4, GW) be added to the equation or just stick to the chart?

bro cardarine gw is already in the mix...
http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3#puberty

*you can add some ostarine mk2866 to the mix, 25mgs/ed...

*Requirement: daily topical use of Yohimflame @ 8 sprays/ED.

Can Yohimflame be substituted with another product? I can't seem to find it in stock.

bro there is nothing as good as yohimflame...just use everything except that...

bro no not possible...has to be after PCT...you need to recover first...
How long after pct? This is where I'm at too. I think I might have light gyno after test c.

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

Back
Top Bottom