Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Treatement v3.0

brother at least 2 weeks post-pct...
I didn't start seeing gyno until I started my pct. It's gotten worse this week that I dropped to 7.5mg of aromasin. Should I bump it back up to 12.5?

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

Greetings everyone. I have browsed this forum numerous times before and I am curious to know more about this "anti gyno" protocol. To my understanding I thought the only way to get rid of it was by blade. I was wondering if anyone had any personal success stories and before/after pics that are legit with this protocol. I've had gyno since puberty so it wasn't steroid induced. I've tried letrozole alone before and also raloxifene but no luck in both.

Can anyone help a brother out here?

I would like to try all of my options before saving up for the procedure.
cd903a8b499379460a5edb8221b54026.jpg

Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings bros

I've tried letrozole alone in the past as well as raloxifene in hopes of eliminating my pubertal gyno.

Both routes were failures.

I am curious to know if anyone had any success in reversing pubertal gyno and has before and after shots?

I know it's pubertal because I can feel the glandular mass behind the areola. I'm in the process of leaning out more and the leaner I get I feel like the more it's starting to show.

bro you're on the money...either ag or s1...

gearhead,

I have my purchases locked in from s1 and ag. I have done a bit of reading on Letro and wanted to ask. Should I add in HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES to the mix in to off set the libido sides along with the N2Guard?

Thank you,

gearhead,

I have my purchases locked in from s1 and ag. I have done a bit of reading on Letro and wanted to ask. Should I add in HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES to the mix in to off set the libido sides along with the N2Guard?

Thank you,

bro would add some hcgenerate es..would keep libido going...

Greetings everyone. I have browsed this forum numerous times before and I am curious to know more about this "anti gyno" protocol. To my understanding I thought the only way to get rid of it was by blade. I was wondering if anyone had any personal success stories and before/after pics that are legit with this protocol. I've had gyno since puberty so it wasn't steroid induced. I've tried letrozole alone before and also raloxifene but no luck in both.

bro if you don't do the full anti-gyno cycle...hard to get rid of gyno with letrozole alone...use the full anti gyno stack...

bro cardarine gw is already in the mix...
http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3#puberty

*you can add some ostarine mk2866 to the mix, 25mgs/ed...

Ok, All items have arrived.

Ostarine, Cardarine - Sarms1

Letrozl, LiquiNolva - AG-Guys

HCGenerate ES, N2Guard, Ancient Strength, D-Spark - N2BM

Should I be taking the doses on the charts in splits or all in the morning?

Also, I'll be taking a trip out of the country in about 3 weeks and, I'm wondering should I wait for the return to start or take it with me on the flight.

Thank you

gyno is no joke. whats the point of busting your ass only to need a bra? also walking down the beach getting laughed at by chicks because you have bigger breasts then them

don't think for a minute just cause you got away with not taking care of your E in the past that it can't be a problem later on.. our bodies change over time. you might not be prone to gyno 4 years ago but today have it flare up

I'm new here and I couldn't agree more. I have an extensive health and science background and my concern for gyno becoming a problem where it was not in the past is what brought me to this website... to learn about how to prevent the problem b/c that would be such a terrible outcome... in the past I was young and dumb, but now I'm educated and with the help of you bros- feeling empowered.

I'm new here and I couldn't agree more. I have an extensive health and science background and my concern for gyno becoming a problem where it was not in the past is what brought me to this website... to learn about how to prevent the problem b/c that would be such a terrible outcome... in the past I was young and dumb, but now I'm educated and with the help of you bros- feeling empowered.

I hope that this did not come across as insensitive. I am here to give back as much as I can because of the tremendous help that I have gotten from this site.

This is a good article to understand the HPTA: http://www.eje.org/content/155/4/513.full.pdf

Also note that studies as early as 2009 began to show that fat cells produce estrogen, which is why so many obese men have gyno. Further, some psychotrophic medications such as Risperidal can cause gyno.

Would this cycle eliminate pubertal gynecomastia ? I've had gynecomastia since I was 13 (21yo now). never used PEDS although i'm considering using them in the future, but i'm concerned about my gynecomastia.
Thanks.

Hey Guys . This is a great thread . I am currently on week 3 of my 1st cycle ever. And I have never had gyno and don't want it . So I have got some liquid Raloxifene as well as a big order of Ai and Pct products (novaldex, clomid and Hcg human grade) which will arrive any day now from a international source . And all these products have been confirmed g2g from friends that use them regularly. Now my current cycle consist of TestE-Deca-dbol. And my question is should I go ahead and start my AI (liquid AI)? And what Mg should I take (1ml= 50mg) and how often? I got the AI cause I was not aware of the shipping time for Human grade. So I wanted to have something on hand so I could keep gyno in check.

Would this cycle eliminate pubertal gynecomastia ? I've had gynecomastia since I was 13 (21yo now). never used PEDS although i'm considering using them in the future, but i'm concerned about my gynecomastia.
Thanks.

bro yes it does help pubertal gyno....

Hey Guys . This is a great thread . I am currently on week 3 of my 1st cycle ever. And I have never had gyno and don't want it . So I have got some liquid Raloxifene as well as a big order of Ai and Pct products (novaldex, clomid and Hcg human grade) which will arrive any day now from a international source . And all these products have been confirmed g2g from friends that use them regularly. Now my current cycle consist of TestE-Deca-dbol. And my question is should I go ahead and start my AI (liquid AI)? And what Mg should I take (1ml= 50mg) and how often? I got the AI cause I was not aware of the shipping time for Human grade. So I wanted to have something on hand so I could keep gyno in check.

brother welcome to the evo family...i know you're new...so please dont hijack threads...if you have a question start a new thread on the main forum....and yes you should start your AI when you're doing test/deca/dbol...that's a must bro...

Cool thanks . Wasn't trying to high jack. I seen a few other ppl had asked a question so I figured I would ask . And you answered for me and I thank you. And figured I need to start A I. Thanks for the welcome .

Which of the protocols would you use if you believe you got the gyno from pro hormone use years ago?

This... I believe mine was from after a prohormone... I have been using letro at 2.5 mg ED for 3 weeks now with little improvement in destroying the hard tissue... Any recommendations?

As those are the only substances I've used (newbie to cycles,) I fully plan to try the protocol for gyno cause by non-progestin steroids. Excellent guide!

Great info on how to treat gyno. My gyno is about the size of small grapes now, though still obvious. I know this will sound crazy but I actually dont mind it, not as long as i got a big chest atleast. If it gets too bad i'll try an anti gyno cycle, mine is definitely from too much estrogen. Though I am lucky enough not to have any prolactin side effects

- - - Updated - - -

err, its not obvious, I should really read my post through before i hit that send button

Back
Top Bottom