Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Treatement v3.0

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Things have changed since the first 2 versions of our anti-gyno treatement came out. Letrozone became illegal and many questions were asked for different gyno treatments for different types of gynecomastia. Version 3.0 of the evolutionary anti-gyno protocol answers all those questions:

Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Protocol 3.0: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

types-of-gynecomastia-300x118.jpg

This is amazing man... THIS has it all covered, in every aspect of every concern... To see that EVERY facet of problematic gyno is covered with a different method is something you do not see published... this type of detail and care coupled with the attention to every intricate detail is unmatched anywhere i have seen... I cannot express to you the gratitude I have for you to have put this together as you have... What an asset you and this article are to the community...

GUYS... this article covers it all... every type of induced gyno treatment is here... from general increases in estrogen due to test or other steroid use, to prolactin induced, progrestin related and even puberty forms of gyno are all addressed... a protocol that coincides with each concern is available to everyone... all questions and more answered in this article and assortment of protocols... I encourage EVERYONE to read this and implement it...

good article...i like how it explains prolactin, progestin and regular gyno and really goes into detail on different cycles...sweet bro....

Extremely detailed and well put together WP.. Guys, there has been allot of questions around what you should do to eliminate gyno and this article covers every facet of treatment. Not only are there examples of the of the different compounds that cause gyno, but different layouts that eliminate the problem based upon that example.

-Non-progestin steroids
-Progestin related steroids
-High prolactin levels
-Puberty or naturally

It so funny cause allot of guys want to jump on cycles, but have a shitty PCT or no AI that they use during their cycle which is a scary thought... Next thing you know, they look like they can squirt milk in your face. Case and point, I saw this guy at the gym a couple weeks again who was obviously juicin, but looked puffy as shit wearing a tank top and you could see right through his shirt that gyno was a issue, no doubt. He looked bloated and silly.

The important thing is too prevent it, but if you have a cause of this unfortunate challenge, then the protocol you need to eliminate this is posted above.

Good post, it's scary to start getting gyno so i love having this emergency protocol to follow just in case

Def some great info here. I like how its broken down into different kinds of gyno. For me when I got it it was prolactin induced so all the letro and nolva in the world wouldn't get rid of it and nolva actually was something I wouldn't want to take. These protocols def look like they would be very effective. I like the addition of yohimflame on the nipple area. I'm actually thinking about trying this out now myself.

gyno is no joke. whats the point of busting your ass only to need a bra? also walking down the beach getting laughed at by chicks because you have bigger breasts then them

don't think for a minute just cause you got away with not taking care of your E in the past that it can't be a problem later on.. our bodies change over time. you might not be prone to gyno 4 years ago but today have it flare up

as someone with gyno.......you study this much differently. You read into everything, hopeful for a cure.

this is as good as its going to get. Ralox may be better for some than nolva, but doses are the same. You ll still run everything 10-12wks, slowly taper off to prevent rebound.

its a bitch, a process and it needs to be followed to the T!!!

one thing tho guys, you need to try to figure out how you got your gyno, than you will be in the best spot to treat it. The cause is huge. GL

The best way to fight gyno is to be proactive on cycle, control estrogen, and not get it in the first place. However, if things get that bad you want to make sure and have your bases covered correctly. This gyno protocol will have you completely covered very well for the best possible treatment.

Very nice, this is the new and improved version of the best gyno treatment you can find.I love to see you different set-ups for differnt types of gyno.Its almost fool proof, if i dare say that lol

Thanks for this article homie. when i was young i thought it would be cool to have breasts.. i mean its like my 3rd favorite thing about a girl... then i relised its not all that it was cracked up to be :(

hello everyone.My gyno started growing when i was 14 and stopped when i was 16. Since then its not growing anymore but not disappearing as well.Now im 20 and its the same since i was 16.Now i found this " Gynecomastia Caused by puberty or naturally protocol" Will this still help me ? Btw i havent used any steroids so far .Also I used to be fat at 16 years old but now im about 12 % bf.Thanks for help

Very nice info, have to bookmark that. Best to have the info and never need it than to need it and not have it!

Quick question, if for example gyno is very slight and has been there for several years, would any of the treatments from 3.0 work?

Back
Top Bottom