Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EVOLUTIONARY PODCAST - 2020

Recently joined the site, after finding the podcast. Really enjoy listening to them as they provide great real world user information. Could you possibly do one that pertains to 500mg test only, for new lifters aged 50 +? I.e. advice on 1st time bulking program, best ester, injection timing, basic bulking diet, bulking workout routine and PCT Protocol? Again, just basic information nothing over the top, i.e. detailed diet, workout routine. Sorry if this is too much to ask for, I am new to this, and 50 years old, hoping to glean enough information prior to actually starting program. So far, based on my research, I have pinned down, 500mg test cyp, Mon-Thurs (250mg each) injection days, Aromasin 12.5 mg per day, diet (Clean eating, 3500 calories, Keto style (50 carbs per day) with no limit Carb day on Sundays to boost Glycogen for the week, based on my height/weight and current caloric intake and workout routine, Squats, Deadlifts, Incline Bench,flys, Chin Ups, Rows, Over head presses, and Preacher Curls. Monday/Wed/Fri 3 sets - 8-12 reps, 30 min cardio (Walking for 30mins) Tuesday and Thursday -Saturday and Sunday off for Reading, Meditating or something similar to center myself. PCT : HC generate 5 tablets ED, Cardarine 20 mg ED N2 Guard 7 tablets per day. I am still researching so nothing is concrete at this time, and I truly seek constructive advice, as I want to do this the right way, for my health is paramount, and image far less important, even though I would like to get jacked! LOL! This will be a 12 week cycle by the way and I will also be taking Vit E, D, B and C supplements, ZMA, Glutamine, Liver tablets, Kelp, Alfalfa, multi vit and tri germ oil and RNA tablets. I will also get my blood work done 4 weeks during cycle and 4 weeks after cycle. Any advice is truly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom