Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EVOLUTIONARY PODCAST - 2020

Been binge listening the past couple of weeks and digging it.

I would love to hear you guys discuss a competitive physique athlete and how they might structure their gear during maintenance phases, mini cuts, gaining phases, and then an extended prep where they might have to do a show after 16 weeks of dieting, then hold for 4-5 weeks before hitting the stage again, etc. This can be an interesting topic IMO!

bro im going to tell steve now...

Been binge listening the past couple of weeks and digging it.

I would love to hear you guys discuss a competitive physique athlete and how they might structure their gear during maintenance phases, mini cuts, gaining phases, and then an extended prep where they might have to do a show after 16 weeks of dieting, then hold for 4-5 weeks before hitting the stage again, etc. This can be an interesting topic IMO!

We will talk about it

Question: My first question on this forum was in concern about my low appetite. You, somehow, just knew what was going on. (I'll always remember you for that).

When on cycle, my appetite takes a vacation. It just leaves. The thought of food makes me gag. It is like an act of congress to even force down a shake. I know orals can cause this effect but orals aren't involved here. I have read other threads on this subject but the solutions as to how to conquer the problem just don't seem to be there. 500mg test cyp and 400mg of equi a week is all that's being used. Been going 5 weeks. The first 2 weeks appetite was great. I know there are a lot of possible factors that can be in the mix here. I have not tried digestive enzymes yet. I have been using prebiotics and Periactin, ciproheptadine however. Any ideas on what or how to stimulate an appetite will be appreciated.

Your reply:

"a sick body will not yield an appetite."

"i have a feeling that your body is under too much stress right now from your steroid cycle."

This answer to me made total sense. At that point, I did a liver detox. I dropped my test to 200mg/week. Began drinking 50% more water. It did help. But the cycle stress is something I'm not familiar with.
Dave Polumbo has a Youtube segment about body toxicity but doesn't cover cycle stress or toxicity. Plus, he is all over the board about what to do for toxicity.
Can you guys put some understanding into what causes the stress, why it happens, what are short and long term effects of the stress. What to use or supplement with in attempt to de-stress the body and duration of treatment.
20200617_183849.jpg

20200617_183911.jpg

20200617_183929.jpg

These are the blood work results one day after I received your comment above.

To me, perhaps with 40 years of lifting under my belt, it seems kinda obvious. Regardless here's the why:

1) Individuals can and do react differently to gear. Some feel like superman. They wanna fuck everything, fight everything and so on. Others, esp on Tren, can feel strong but ill.
2) Having some of the crazy amounts suggested by some (2-5g of gear) brings levels of test in your body to amounts 5+ x what the highest (or more) levels which can occur naturally. Simply put the body doesn't like this. Hence issues with estrogen and so on.
3) Then, often forgotten, is the fact that you'll be training like a monster too. So you've got gear and the stresses of training all pounding away on your ability to recover. Throw in the amount of food some will then up to maximum levels and....
4) Adding a LOT (in some cases) of additional muscle can be stressful too. Try walking round with 20lbs of water all day and night and see how that feels.

Why then should we be surprised that all of the above results in a sense of stress and toxicity. You're asking the body to accept drugs at way above what a doc would prescribe, training like Rocky for a fight and force feeding yourself. It's precisely why we encourage low doses, 1-2 cycles a year and small but steady gains over high doses, blasting and cruising and adding 20+ lbs

I generally only experience this on tren to be honest

Out of interest what levels / amounts do you use? From memory you're not a big user?

Out of interest what levels / amounts do you use? From memory you're not a big user?

I'm close Mobster. I have 36 years under my belt. I have used for 34 years on and off. Typical cycles have been 200mg Test Cyp and 200mg Primo E each week for 8 to 12 weeks. Less was always better for me. Many cycles have been TRT doses. 200mg every 10 days. The cycle that yielded these blood results was the largest blast I have ever done. 500mg Test Cyp and 400mg Equi each week. I had been on for 5 weeks.

And PON, the Tren had same effect on me and then some. It has been over a year and I will never touch it again.

Question: My first question on this forum was in concern about my low appetite. You, somehow, just knew what was going on. (I'll always remember you for that).

When on cycle, my appetite takes a vacation. It just leaves. The thought of food makes me gag. It is like an act of congress to even force down a shake. I know orals can cause this effect but orals aren't involved here. I have read other threads on this subject but the solutions as to how to conquer the problem just don't seem to be there. 500mg test cyp and 400mg of equi a week is all that's being used. Been going 5 weeks. The first 2 weeks appetite was great. I know there are a lot of possible factors that can be in the mix here. I have not tried digestive enzymes yet. I have been using prebiotics and Periactin, ciproheptadine however. Any ideas on what or how to stimulate an appetite will be appreciated.

Your reply:

"a sick body will not yield an appetite."

"i have a feeling that your body is under too much stress right now from your steroid cycle."

This answer to me made total sense. At that point, I did a liver detox. I dropped my test to 200mg/week. Began drinking 50% more water. It did help. But the cycle stress is something I'm not familiar with.
Dave Polumbo has a Youtube segment about body toxicity but doesn't cover cycle stress or toxicity. Plus, he is all over the board about what to do for toxicity.
Can you guys put some understanding into what causes the stress, why it happens, what are short and long term effects of the stress. What to use or supplement with in attempt to de-stress the body and duration of treatment.
View attachment 12259

View attachment 12260

View attachment 12261

These are the blood work results one day after I received your comment above.

your cholesterol levels should go back normal after your body has a chance to balance itself

the creatinine levels being high aren't anything to worry about that is just your body clearing out the toxins from weight training.

the best way to clean out your body is rest. not just physical rest but also mental rest. a nice quiet vacation is a great way to do it. also fasting helps bigtime this way your body can focus on cleaning itself out instead of digesting food all day

your cholesterol levels should go back normal after your body has a chance to balance itself

the creatinine levels being high aren't anything to worry about that is just your body clearing out the toxins from weight training.

the best way to clean out your body is rest. not just physical rest but also mental rest. a nice quiet vacation is a great way to do it. also fasting helps bigtime this way your body can focus on cleaning itself out instead of digesting food all day

All good news. Thanks big brother.

I heard a doctor, MD, state that when on AAS cycle, using one compound is better or more effective than two or more because they compete for the same receptor sites. His reasoning was, why dilute one compound with another compound? His implication is, all AAS compete. I didn't want to question him until I knew more about this AAS competitive nature.

And, on the other hand, I find several articles about compound A working synergistically with compound B. However, compound B and compound C are not synergistic, so it's a waste to use those together.

I understand if a person is bulking, why use a cutting compound with a bulking compound and also the opposite when cutting. But on the other hand, even with this scenario, I have read some cutting compounds compliment the bulking compound and vice versa.

Is this doctor partially correct?
Is he 100% correct?
Are there effective compound combinations?
How does one know or learn which ones are synergistic and which ones are not? A rule of thumb?

I ask this because I now have more than one train of thought running through my mind. What is true and what is not true?

for what he said to be correct you would have to believe that steroids compete for the same receptors making them not work.

that is just plain false and you can prove that with simple bloodwork. that doctor is completely wrong

Back
Top Bottom