Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EVOLUTIONARY PODCAST - 2020

Not true at all. If the Olympia guys could get by just running a single compound they would love it.

for what he said to be correct you would have to believe that steroids compete for the same receptors making them not work.

that is just plain false and you can prove that with simple bloodwork. that doctor is completely wrong

Most MD's have little to no knowledge on the subject. By that reasoning docs also ought not to prescribe more than one med.

I really do believe for some doctors, once they can add the title MD to their signature, all common sense leaves.
I will ask, is there such thing as maybe a reference guide that explains what compounds work best together? Robert Kennedy and I think Bill Reynolds also made reference to some of these combinations in a few of their articles but I can't find anything thorough. I'm sure there are several more.

I really do believe for some doctors, once they can add the title MD to their signature, all common sense leaves.
I will ask, is there such thing as maybe a reference guide that explains what compounds work best together? Robert Kennedy and I think Bill Reynolds also made reference to some of these combinations in a few of their articles but I can't find anything thorough. I'm sure there are several more.
There are a few books purporting to make these combination recommendations, but in reality you will find the best compounds and combinations varies wildly person to person.

There are a few books purporting to make these combination recommendations, but in reality you will find the best compounds and combinations varies wildly person to person.

That I can appreciate. So true with all these laboratory experiments. lol. Thanks PON.

You can literally put any compounds together and increase results. Some are more ideal than others obviously. There is the law of diminished returns but yes stacking will beat a solo run all day

Google the article I wrote in stacking steroids.

For the Steve Smi/Mobster podcast

I would be interested in drugs, training, etc for
1) Sylvester Stallone, transformation from Rocky to Rambo
2) Bruce Lee
3) Hulk Hogan
4) The Rock
5) The Mountain

up next we did ric drasin life and death

we are doing Stallone soon. thanks for the suggestions

Back
Top Bottom