Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Radio #256 - Prison, Deca, Test, Crossfit and more...

StanSmith

Admin
Administrator
36 minutes of hardcore underground information with Ricky V and Steve Smi...

image-01.jpg

Listening options:

bro i just finished listening...good call in...who this brother who call in? steve tell us?

Who was the co-host? Ricky or something? I was jiving with what he was saying regarding keeping everything simple. I was interested in the conversation on Tren and old timers as wel. Good stuff.

Who was the co-host? Ricky or something? I was jiving with what he was saying regarding keeping everything simple. I was interested in the conversation on Tren and old timers as wel. Good stuff.

It says Ricky V in the top post. I've been saying KISS for years.

bro i just finished listening...good call in...who this brother who call in? steve tell us?

He asked 'have you heard about sarms?'. Not a member then. Ditto his using roids in his 20's.

He asked 'have you heard about sarms?'. Not a member then. Ditto his using roids in his 20's.

Bro maybe ... I thought maybe just new ... maybe he just started... good info that he came on pushed hard ...

we are going to have call in's, we had to figure out a way to allow them so we could record. we have developed a system. Ricky V is very smart with figuring shit out

more news to follow

we are going to have call in's, we had to figure out a way to allow them so we could record. we have developed a system. Ricky V is very smart with figuring shit out

more news to follow

Bro so who the call in guy is? ... we should gets him to talk ... and QA

Bro so who the call in guy is? ... we should gets him to talk ... and QA

I will post a thread tomorrow with how to call in. We are still working out the kinks

Back
Top Bottom