Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Radio - Tony huge

Sandman16

I subscribed to the podcast but I don’t see the episode.

Where can I find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They want a deposition him as they are trying to prove who owned Enhanced Athlete Inc. which was selling some supplements that contained SARMs for human consumption. Tony is a lawyer, so I think he’ll come out OK. He’s actually a pretty decent guy when you talk to him. The business they had set up listed him as a spoke an for the company. Hope it all gets cleared up soon.

Dude just seems like a crook.

he is.

that is why i refused to do the podcast with him. gods honest truth. i'm all for opinions and all that shit. we've had guests i don't agree with on very much, no problem with that.. but could not morally do the podcast with that guy. trevor got upset with me for not doing it but had i done it things would have gotten ugly fast.

- - - Updated - - -

They want a deposition him as they are trying to prove who owned Enhanced Athlete Inc. which was selling some supplements that contained SARMs for human consumption. Tony is a lawyer, so I think he’ll come out OK. He’s actually a pretty decent guy when you talk to him. The business they had set up listed him as a spoke an for the company. Hope it all gets cleared up soon.

he was selling pro hormones as sarms. that is not a decent guy in my book. his business partner has been running from the law for years, not upstanding people

he is a damn good conman i will give him that. and he knows how to reel in suckers. chadmack and I have been around the block enough to see this, but many guys buy into the BS and charm.

U don't want crooks scammers like that involved with this conservative/responsible approach forum!!
Trevor's is very smart but young he will understand once he gets a lil older & more experienced.

he is.

that is why i refused to do the podcast with him. gods honest truth. i'm all for opinions and all that shit. we've had guests i don't agree with on very much, no problem with that.. but could not morally do the podcast with that guy. trevor got upset with me for not doing it but had i done it things would have gotten ugly fast.

- - - Updated - - -

he was selling pro hormones as sarms. that is not a decent guy in my book. his business partner has been running from the law for years, not upstanding people

he is a damn good conman i will give him that. and he knows how to reel in suckers. chadmack and I have been around the block enough to see this, but many guys buy into the BS and charm.

I met him once, but never bought any of his product. I should have known he was like that....a bankruptcy lawyer who went into selling pro hormones. That is a real dick move. Hopefully he gets what he deserves now. Knowing this changes my opinion of him!

I met him once, but never bought any of his product. I should have known he was like that....a bankruptcy lawyer who went into selling pro hormones. That is a real dick move. Hopefully he gets what he deserves now. Knowing this changes my opinion of him!

What a piece of shit this guy is!

People cancel on the podcast all the time. I wish you guys knew how much work it takes Muskate to get these guys locked down.

For the record - I canceled the interview. Not him.

I don’t know the whole back story about him selling pro hormones as sarms etc etc but he has been nothing but nice to me in the few texts we sent back and forth

to be honest I don't know whats all the hate; is it because of competition from liquid vs Caps not too keen on this whole thing, but I know many people who used EA products including myself and they were not prohormones. Saying SARMS and other shit has to be suspended in liquid is alot of BS; there Cardarine was on point and helped me alot with cardio when I was running Clen; Mk677 was very strong shit from them; know someone who used it worked just like the other MK677 products that were suspended in liquid, same with their S4 and Ostamuscle. Lots of capsulated forumlas are just designer steroids/pro hormones though; but EA was on point. If something causes you shutdown severly and causes liver problems especially from seeing it from the bloodwork you def gotten some fucked up shit like prohormones.

Back
Top Bottom