Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex-Bodybuilder King Kamali talks about SARMS

well i won't bash his video because i know how hard it is to do these vids but there really wasn't anything he said that isn't copy/pasted anywhere. he didn't really help anyone with any new information or ideas. dylan has tons of vids on sarms and we have tons of articles on them on here.

Yea I know and it wasn't because of the amazing information quality but I thought it wouldn't be horribly bad idea to put it out just to spark up some conversation in here.

Last edited:
bro video is weak IMO...Dylan gives way more info...this guy just reading a script

bro video is weak IMO...Dylan gives way more info...this guy just reading a script
i appreciate it brother.. i mean, i never like to say much about others because i know how it is with things like this... i guess to me it really didnt say much of anything that wasnt basic etc... but you know, to each their own and no hating on people that try... i always have respect for that and give anyone credit for just trying... i guess i would have put more effort into it to bring something else to light etc and really make it more worthwhile but like i said, thats just constructive criticism and you have to learn with experience... ive been doing this a LONG time now so its clearly an advantage for me in that regard...

i appreciate it brother.. i mean, i never like to say much about others because i know how it is with things like this... i guess to me it really didnt say much of anything that wasnt basic etc... but you know, to each their own and no hating on people that try... i always have respect for that and give anyone credit for just trying... i guess i would have put more effort into it to bring something else to light etc and really make it more worthwhile but like i said, thats just constructive criticism and you have to learn with experience... ive been doing this a LONG time now so its clearly an advantage for me in that regard...

bro thats be very honorable way to look at it...bro dylan is awesome...

Back
Top Bottom