Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex used steroids, sharing his experience

Reasfio

My ex used steroids so I wanted to share my experiences as the girlfriend of someone who used steroids. I will never ever date anyone who uses steroids again let me start off by saying that
one of the biggest downsides was he had really bad acne. it was on his face and on his back and it would pus when it would open up. he also had to inject himself every week at least which caused a lot of cellulitis. and then another bad thing that I hated was his balls got smaller which was pretty embarrassing whenever I would pull off his shorts.
one of the things that you may like or dislike is he got hairier when he would use them as well. I don't mind a hairy guy but if you do you might not like it either
he would always mention the reason he started using them was because he was insecure and he had a lot of depression especially growing up. so while he was on them he would feel really good but then when he would come off all those negative traits would come right back anyway.
again I will never date anyone who uses steroids so don't even drop me a message if you're interested

My ex used steroids so I wanted to share my experiences as the girlfriend of someone who used steroids. I will never ever date anyone who uses steroids again let me start off by saying that
one of the biggest downsides was he had really bad acne. it was on his face and on his back and it would pus when it would open up. he also had to inject himself every week at least which caused a lot of cellulitis. and then another bad thing that I hated was his balls got smaller which was pretty embarrassing whenever I would pull off his shorts.
one of the things that you may like or dislike is he got hairier when he would use them as well. I don't mind a hairy guy but if you do you might not like it either
he would always mention the reason he started using them was because he was insecure and he had a lot of depression especially growing up. so while he was on them he would feel really good but then when he would come off all those negative traits would come right back anyway.
again I will never date anyone who uses steroids so don't even drop me a message if you're interested

How insecure are you needing to berate him online? Post up a photo so we can see if you're all that yourself.

I don't buy these stories,get a life lady or man or troll ,whatever you be,all these stories have a similar tone to them,do I'm not buying it one bit

- - - Updated - - -

They all seem to be newbie members,I sumise it's the same Gronk over n over with lame ass boring who cares stories,

I've a buck it's a member

everything you listed happens with or without steroids

now are steroid users more insecure? probably. especially the ones who have to post a pic of their body on social media to random strangers just to get likes and clicks. but the same can be said about women who post pics of themselves half naked or guys who post pics of their abs or new car they bought.

don't conflate narcissism with insecurities. they aren't the same thing but usually do happen in tandem

cool story... not... you sound even stupider than you likely look... sounds like you are a real fkn prize lol

I have the feeling and impression you have not had any successful relationships, but that is just my observation based on this soliloquy you just went on.

why talk smack about him seems bad mojo

sister/bro yo ex sound like a poosy

if yo a good looking blonde chick cum to ranch in texas and i change yo mind on steroids

- - - Updated - - -

i will be your new bf im natural lol

bro yo know that a dude started this thread. yo think yo nelson montoya?

How insecure are you needing to berate him online? Post up a photo so we can see if you're all that yourself.

I’m in for this also! Let’s see the pic.

Back
Top Bottom