Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excess Test dose convert to Estrogen Only??

Arnold_3.0

So if i am using 200mg of test everyweek and it is not converting to estrogen and giving me good results right and suddenly next week i hop into 400mg test so does that mean all the extra 200mg extra test is gonna be converted into estrogen or am i still gonna get test used by my muscle for more muscle growth ?

Regards
arnold 3.0

That's not really how it works. You will both have more test, and more estrogen converted from test as you raise the dose. I don't recommend altering the dosage in a cycle, but rather picking a dosage and keeping it consistent. Fluctuating hormones cause breakouts and other issues. For a cycle 300 to 400mg per week is a nice starting point in my opinion. If you want to raise your free testosterone levels more try adding Proviron at 25 to 50mg ed.

So if i am using 200mg of test everyweek and it is not converting to estrogen and giving me good results right and suddenly next week i hop into 400mg test so does that mean all the extra 200mg extra test is gonna be converted into estrogen or am i still gonna get test used by my muscle for more muscle growth ?

Regards
arnold 3.0

This is why some up their does only to find 2 x the gear does not equate to 2 x the gains. If you're progressing well on 200mg stay on it.

I see , absolutely gonna do what you said .

There will come a time when you'll need to but why do it earlier than you need to. Heck imagine growing on 1 x 30mg dbol tab a day? Right now you're growing on 200mg so it stays as is.

Regards
arnold 3.0
You get both increased test, and increased aromatization. That's kinda how increasing dosage works

there is a difference between 200mg and 400mg.. 200mg is barely above a TRT dose and at your age you are producing almost that much so you are shutting yourself down to replace it for barely anything

Its the concept of diminishing returns. Your body hits levels of saturation. Like everyone has said if you are growing on that dose you should be ecstatic. Eventually you body will need higher levels to grow but changing on cycle isnt the best idea.

I only did that on my first test cycle. I ramped from 250mg to 375mg to finally 500mg over a 12 week cycle. The thing is I wish I stayed in the 250mg-375mg a week range as that was where I had the hardest leanest look. The 500mg, even with my AI dialed in, I just looked puffy not as good as I did on the lower levels.

there is a difference between 200mg and 400mg.. 200mg is barely above a TRT dose and at your age you are producing almost that much so you are shutting yourself down to replace it for barely anything

Last time i checked my total test was 734 or something , so what dose os test should i use to get huge in 3 month cycle ' Steve .

- - - Updated - - -

Its the concept of diminishing returns. Your body hits levels of saturation. Like everyone has said if you are growing on that dose you should be ecstatic. Eventually you body will need higher levels to grow but changing on cycle isnt the best idea.

I only did that on my first test cycle. I ramped from 250mg to 375mg to finally 500mg over a 12 week cycle. The thing is I wish I stayed in the 250mg-375mg a week range as that was where I had the hardest leanest look. The 500mg, even with my AI dialed in, I just looked puffy not as good as I did on the lower levels.

How old were you when you did your first cycle and what was your bf and how much weight did you gain from the cycle and did you get side effect like acne during the cycle .

Last time i checked my total test was 734 or something , so what dose os test should i use to get huge in 3 month cycle ' Steve .

- - - Updated - - -

How old were you when you did your first cycle and what was your bf and how much weight did you gain from the cycle and did you get side effect like acne during the cycle .

I was 34 (38 now). Im approx 6'9" and at the time I was about 260 pounds and 14% bodyfat.

I got up to around 278 pounds. Strength was through the roof but that weight included a fair amount of water retention and bodyfat.

I wouldnt look at weight though as a sign of a cycle working. A lot of guys think they can eat anything and everything or up their calories and it will just add muscle.

Thats not the case. I wanted to add the size which is why I was slowing tapering up my calories to peak around 4600/week. The focus should be on your strength. In a cycle you will be lucky to add 2-4 pounds of actual muscle a lot of guys add weight but its water retention and fat.

I was 34 (38 now). Im approx 6'9" and at the time I was about 260 pounds and 14% bodyfat.

I got up to around 278 pounds. Strength was through the roof but that weight included a fair amount of water retention and bodyfat.

I wouldnt look at weight though as a sign of a cycle working. A lot of guys think they can eat anything and everything or up their calories and it will just add muscle.

Thats not the case. I wanted to add the size which is why I was slowing tapering up my calories to peak around 4600/week. The focus should be on your strength. In a cycle you will be lucky to add 2-4 pounds of actual muscle a lot of guys add weight but its water retention and fat.

Oh wow just 2-4 pounds of pure muscle . Thats kind of demotivating for me . I was thinking to gain 20 lbs of muscle mass on first cycle .

Oh wow just 2-4 pounds of pure muscle . Thats kind of demotivating for me . I was thinking to gain 20 lbs of muscle mass on first cycle .

You can gain 20 pounds but it will not be muscle. If its the puffy perma-bulker look you are going for then yea you can eat a fuck ton of food and lift and do minimal cardio and put on mass but its gonna be a small percentage of muscle with the rest being bodyfat and water weight.

You can gain 20 pounds but it will not be muscle. If its the puffy perma-bulker look you are going for then yea you can eat a fuck ton of food and lift and do minimal cardio and put on mass but its gonna be a small percentage of muscle with the rest being bodyfat and water weight.

hahaha perma- bulk , is that something like arnold had?

hahaha perma- bulk , is that something like arnold had?

No perma-bulk isnt an endearing term. Its essentially when guys who are high bodyfat stack on more weight and bodyfat and get all big and puffy.

Some guys like being 25%+ bodyfat running steroids and being massive, id rather be lean and vascular but to each their own.

No perma-bulk isnt an endearing term. Its essentially when guys who are high bodyfat stack on more weight and bodyfat and get all big and puffy.

Some guys like being 25%+ bodyfat running steroids and being massive, id rather be lean and vascular but to each their own.

yeaa its better to be lean and esthetic overall . Heart works better too

Back
Top Bottom