Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exciting competition a-coming

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Following on from the thread: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-sponsors-76015.html?pagenumber=3#post1113156 I've been asked to together a competition where you, our fantastic members, can win some amazing prizes.

So I'll be contacting forum sponsors and a couple of the mods. I'm told we had something similar a few years back and you forum members and supporters of Evo loved it.

Hold on to your hats - it's gonna be awesome! As soon as I have updates and news I'll be posting what's what then we'll run it.

This could be really interesting. Looking forward to more discussion on what this will look like.

Ideally ALL the sponsors join in. They need to read or re-read the topic linked to above.

It's Monday and I'm on UK time. I need them to reply to the PM's sent Friday. If they do they're in if not....

Then, as per the suggestion, they all play a part in the full bells and whistles cycle for a member as the prize. Each takes care of one part.

Then we have the competition itself.

Ya I have been a die hard sports fan for years but with all the BS im watching zero MLB, NBA, and NFL this year.

I was really hoping the competition was gonna be Mobster doing a physic competition parading around in a thong rocking an orange spray tan!

It might come to that if events get cancelled ha ha

I'll have some more news soon

Back
Top Bottom