Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exemestane dosing help???

qman

Registered
I am NOT on any steroids and I am about to start taking liquid exemestane to lower my estradiol.
My labs are:
eastradiol: 45 pg/ml (range is 29 pg/ml equal to or less than)
Free Estradiol: .83 pg/ml(range is .45 pg/ml equal to or less than)
SHBG: 46 nmol/L (range 10-50 nmol/L)
LH: normal
FSH: low
Total testosterone: 774 ng/dl (range 241-827ng/dl)

How many days will I need to take it before my estradiol levels are inside the range for quest? (estradiol labs were ran using the Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) method) at Quest).

any idea of what caused these levels? do you have gyno symptoms? any trouble in the past? any steroid use in the past? i can see you say your are not using now but does that mean you have not in the past or just not now?

I am 20 years old and I have never used steroids ever. I went to have a testicular ultrasound and all tumor results came back negative. I do have Gyno and high estrogen symptoms/low testosterone symptoms.

I am 20 years old and I have never used steroids ever. I went to have a testicular ultrasound and all tumor results came back negative. I do have Gyno and high estrogen symptoms/low testosterone symptoms.

take a look at this protocol... you will absolutely get your estrogen levels where they need to be... with pre existing gyno, that's a different story... that's very hard to say whether its even treatable without surgery... if this protocol does not do it, then surgery is the only option your going to find that will clear it...

http://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-anti-gynecomastia-cycle-v2-0/

for the products listed in this cycle, go to

www.n2bm.com
www.sarms1.com
www.ag-guys.com

12.5mg every other day. Have your blood re-drawn and E2 rechecked in 2-3 weeks. Adjust as necessary.

You shouldn't need a very high dose to bring your estrogen back into range. Like gearhead said, 5mg ED is probably plenty for you. Try that and then retest after a few weeks

you have gyno and you have never used anything???

Pubertal gyno is very real. I have some friends with it. You can still build muscle around and will look fine. Listen to these guys and train hard buddy! Lots of good knowlegde here.

I've been using letrozole on my chest and abdomen every day. This may be something worth looking in to.

I am NOT on any steroids and I am about to start taking liquid exemestane to lower my estradiol.
My labs are:
eastradiol: 45 pg/ml (range is 29 pg/ml equal to or less than)
Free Estradiol: .83 pg/ml(range is .45 pg/ml equal to or less than)
SHBG: 46 nmol/L (range 10-50 nmol/L)
LH: normal
FSH: low
Total testosterone: 774 ng/dl (range 241-827ng/dl)

How many days will I need to take it before my estradiol levels are inside the range for quest? (estradiol labs were ran using the Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) method) at Quest).

good choice on stane though, it has no rebound effect

I did am i missing something? Sorry... Are you saying letro only targets certain muscle groups? Or there is a topical?...both of which ive never heard of, i dont understand?

I did am i missing something? Sorry... Are you saying letro only targets certain muscle groups? Or there is a topical?...both of which ive never heard of, i dont understand?

he is talking about letrozone.its a tropical.It was sold at n2bm but it is now banned and illegal to purchase

Yeah I tried to get a prescription for aromasin but the endocrinologists I was referred to had never used it and had no idea on how to solve it. Have you heard that Exemestane works differently in males than in PostMenopausal females (Or any Aromatase Inhibitor for that matter)?

Back
Top Bottom