Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exp date...?

WillieTag

Registered
Started my test E cycle last week. Just did my 3rd pin (500mg) a week. But I just noticed the expiration date was 05/19. What should I do? Will it be okay to finish out the vial?

- - - Updated - - -

Started my test E cycle last week. Just did my 3rd pin (500mg) a week. But I just noticed the expiration date was 05/19. What should I do? Will it be okay to finish out the vial?
Running Purity source labs

Have you used their test before ? Everyone will say the date should be fine ... I’m not experienced enough to really tell ya . But keep us updated on how you feel on 500 mgs a week of psl test .

Are u injecting IM twice a week 250mgs !?

Dis it say that on the vial or the box the vial came in? Either way, you should be fine doesnt really expire till years later and even then it just degrades.

As a medical student I can tell you that it's all fine.
Medicine lasts for years, even after the exp date.

It's said that the medicine effect can be a bit decreased a little, but it shouldn't affect you in this scenario.

My side business of disposing of expired gear has been running slow lately. So a friendly reminder, please send all expired gear to my attention for proper disposal. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Running Purity source labs
If you store it properly it's good for YEARS. It's a non issue

As long as you stored it at room temperature and out of direct sunlight, it should be good for years after the expiration.

Back
Top Bottom