Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expenses on cycle ???

Printworks

Registered
I was wondering just one simple question. How much does the average steriod user on this fourm spend on a cycle including the post cycle? Please share what you purchased and how much did you spend.?

I was wondering just one simple question. How much does the average steriod user on this fourm spend on a cycle including the post cycle? Please share what you purchased and how much did you spend.?

completely subjective and completely different for everyone based upon what kind of cycle they are running... pointless question because they will all be different answers

On a cycle, gear is the least amount of money...
Food/diet/supplements is where all my money just simply disappears into thin air lol...

On a cycle, gear is the least amount of money...
Food/diet/supplements is where all my money just simply disappears into thin air lol...

bingo.... i eat quality food, you won't see me buying food or supplements from walmart lol

bingo.... i eat quality food, you won't see me buying food or supplements from walmart lol

Same here, its bit funny but I always treat myself better when i'm on cycle, always buying the best brand free range chickens, the high quality red meats and all the good stuff.
I was planning a cycle for this month before I got diagnosed with testo deficiency and decided to hold it off, was planning test/eq cycle with anavar finish and it cost me about 1100 usd(including hcg, ai, pct etc), all my supplements for the whole cycle ran me about 1100 usd (10kg best quality whey and the usual other stuff)
Blood works will run me another 300-400 usd.
In contrast, i spend about 900-1100 usd per month on food.

So i guess a 4 month cycle costs me about 6550 usd...holy shit... I regret doing this calculation...

Few thousand easily if you’re doing it correctly.

Well a test only cycle you can run for not a whole lot. Run a cycle with 3 or 4 compounds and it will be 4 times that easily. Run HGH with it and you can add thousands. The scale is all over the place

Same here, its bit funny but I always treat myself better when i'm on cycle, always buying the best brand free range chickens, the high quality red meats and all the good stuff.
I was planning a cycle for this month before I got diagnosed with testo deficiency and decided to hold it off, was planning test/eq cycle with anavar finish and it cost me about 1100 usd(including hcg, ai, pct etc), all my supplements for the whole cycle ran me about 1100 usd (10kg best quality whey and the usual other stuff)
Blood works will run me another 300-400 usd.
In contrast, i spend about 900-1100 usd per month on food.

So i guess a 4 month cycle costs me about 6550 usd...holy shit... I regret doing this calculation...

I laughed at the last part of your post. It reminded me of an interview I watched with Hafthor Bjornsson when they asked how much he spends a week on groceries and he replied “I don’t know and honestly I don’t care”

about $3/400 for a 10-12 week run including recovery. I dont take any crazy stacks or cruise inbetween cycles. Bloodwork is covered by insurance which is cheap where Im from.

Well depends...

Test e was like. .88us cents a gram now after the bann it's like 1.50 us.

So 25g to make 100ml. Was approx 25bucks now it's like 50 buks Australian so for me to run 250 test a week for bout 2 years...

Idk add in a bit more for whatever else...

It can be all the way from a couple hundred to a couple thousands, all is gonna depend on the type of cycle you are running. If you are asking to see how much you gonna spend then build your cycle and check prices and you will know how much does a cycle for you costs. Not to complicated

Back
Top Bottom