Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with GW-501516

Lilwoodzey2013

Beginner Brother
Registered
I am running this compound and was wondering if I could get everyone's experience that has taken this and completed a cycle. My first question is does it negatively effect your metabolism in anyway once you come off sense it increases it when you take it? Also, have any of you guys noticed any negative or positive effects after coming off? Like does your cardio conditioning drop back down to where it was before or do you retain some of the benefits?
Thank you in advance and I would love to hear everyone's experience with it.

As long as you keep up with your cardio, your endurance will improve each time you use it. You will lose some endurance when coming off, but your progression will be gradual with each cycle. As with any PED, two steps forward, one step back. There's no negative sides associated with coming off, and your metabolism certainly will not slow to anything other than what it was prior to using GW. It will also improve your lipid profile while using it, along with it's many other benefits. I've used it 3 times now and I love this compound very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you keep up with your cardio, your endurance will improve each time you use it. You will lose some endurance when coming off, but your progression will be gradual with each cycle. As with any PED, two steps forward, one step back. There's no negative sides associated with coming off, and your metabolism certainly will not slow to anything other than what it was prior to using GW. It will also improve your lipid profile while using it, along with it's many other benefits. I've used it 3 times now and I love this compound very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks buddy! I really like using it and I think it has some great benefits.

the thing with gw is it is constantly increasing your vo2max... this is allowing you to go longer and harder in your training, regardless of the activity... when you stop, your vo2max will not increase as rapidly but it will always be where it's at AS LONG as you continue to train in that manner and don't allow it to dissipate... that's up to you... another benefit of gw that gets overlooked is the fact that it increases good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol... this is a very big deal to quite a few people out there and this especially makes it appealing to people that may be overweight because cholesterol is likely a problem... so not only is it melting fat but also providing much better health and allowing you to maximize everything you are doing with the endurance benefits...

My endurance increases a little bit more every time I use GW, so obviously some of those endurance benefits remain when coming off of it. As long as you keep up your training and diet, GW is probably one of the easiest drugs to cease use without any drastic effects

I also put my stamp of approval on sarms1 gw. I've yet to see any negative responses from the use of cardarine. I personally had great results with it as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The CARDARINE version of gw is THE PUREST FORM ANYWHERE... I stand by that all the way... I still have not seen anything that even comes close to it... The feedback and results I see on this are simply amazing... I use it myself as well so I know how strong it is... I have never seen anything like it... Its sold exclusively at www.sarms1.com

I have recently come off GW from SARMS1, endurance was insane, felt like a kid again, now im off, endurance is still there, definately not declined majorly, only slightly but has definately increased for the better - im sold on GW!

I am running this compound and was wondering if I could get everyone's experience that has taken this and completed a cycle. My first question is does it negatively effect your metabolism in anyway once you come off sense it increases it when you take it? Also, have any of you guys noticed any negative or positive effects after coming off? Like does your cardio conditioning drop back down to where it was before or do you retain some of the benefits?
Thank you in advance and I would love to hear everyone's experience with it.

no negative on metabolism at all in my case.Will your endurance stay the same as it was on gw,when off? no of course not because you are not aided by gw anymore but your endurance will be up from doing all that cardio and pushing it to the limit.That wont go away and will stay

Back
Top Bottom