Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience on test e

alberttross

Registered
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put it my own experience of my Test E only cycle, 400mg/wk for 10 weeks.
First off, I’m a personal trainer, and the reason I did this was more of an experimental thing. I’d never touched steroids before and I won’t again, but it’s always good to have first hand experience of something for when clients ask.
My honest opinion is that on a Test only cycle, the results are good to an extent, but not everything some users try hype it up to be. I believe that weight gain itself on Test is what makes the results seem incredible, but when it comes to size gains, it really isn’t that much to shout about.

I put on a good 26lbs in the cycle, eating at a 500 calorie surplus a day, obviously upping the calories each week dependant on what the scales were saying. As good as the weight gains sounds, the actual physical change wasn’t that great. I don’t know if this is because I’m already at my genetic muscle max naturally, but the physical appearance change definitely wasn’t as good as the scale would of had me believe.

Would be good to here some feedback from other guys who have done a Test only cycle, and other guys who have also done a Test cycle with dBol or tren, who can compare their experiences!
Thanks for taking the time to read!
Time for the pct and back to being a ‘Natty’, as they say

The problem is, people have unrealistic expectations of results from steroids. No way can you expect to put on 10kgs and all of it be muscle. Fuck you'd be lucky to put on 2 or 3 kgs of actual muscle in a cycle. It still takes years and years of consistent training and eating right and steroid use to achieve massive results. However, stroids will take you places that training natty just simply won't get you....

Test only definitely got me bigger and stronger. Dbol packs on strength quickly, but not much actual muscle tissue. Tren and primo for me were game changers. They have both completely transformed my physique. Obviously steroids are only are part of it. Without correct diet and training, steroids won't give you much

The expectations on steroids are always super high when the reality is that yes they help you out but what you gain is never never gonna be pure muscle

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put it my own experience of my Test E only cycle, 400mg/wk for 10 weeks.
First off, I’m a personal trainer, and the reason I did this was more of an experimental thing. I’d never touched steroids before and I won’t again, but it’s always good to have first hand experience of something for when clients ask.
My honest opinion is that on a Test only cycle, the results are good to an extent, but not everything some users try hype it up to be. I believe that weight gain itself on Test is what makes the results seem incredible, but when it comes to size gains, it really isn’t that much to shout about.

I put on a good 26lbs in the cycle, eating at a 500 calorie surplus a day, obviously upping the calories each week dependant on what the scales were saying. As good as the weight gains sounds, the actual physical change wasn’t that great. I don’t know if this is because I’m already at my genetic muscle max naturally, but the physical appearance change definitely wasn’t as good as the scale would of had me believe.

Would be good to here some feedback from other guys who have done a Test only cycle, and other guys who have also done a Test cycle with dBol or tren, who can compare their experiences!
Thanks for taking the time to read!
Time for the pct and back to being a ‘Natty’, as they say

Everyone responds individually to different compounds. Plenty respond well to Anavar. But there’s people who would say it doesn’t do shit for them. This is for just about every compound.

Running a short test only cycle once does not make you an AAS/PED experienced user to pass on to your clients. There are so many other compounds with massively different results. Test is bio-identical to your naturally produced testosterone. Synthesized steroids are a whole other animal.

I wouldn’t pass on your experience to your clients as gospel

expectations far far far exceed reality far too often... its awesome for you to share your experience though...

Everybody always expects too much from steroids, and a majority of the weight gain is water and glycogen anyways, especially on test

you cannot get the body you want from steroids on 1 cycle regardless

26 pounds of water does not look good on the body nor is it healthy

also i think you know better than to eat these silly calorie surplus diets, that isn't something i advocate people to do and you are a perfect example of why. that isn't the correct way to build quality mass long term

Back
Top Bottom