Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Experienced ''know-it-all guy'' wanted for help on chlomid dosage post 18m cycle

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Question Experienced ''know-it-all guy'' wanted for help on chlomid dosage post 18m cycle

    Hello everyone.
    I thank you so much in advance for accommodating my appeal for help on this subject.

    First off you should know that i am currently 1.94m tall and 106kg heavy.
    You should also know, that to answer this question you should read the whole post and put yourselfnin my situation. But for those that don't want the whole story, the question is located in the bottom section.


    So.
    I am currently about to end a pretty long 18m cycle of test e and deca.
    Dbol (1-2 20mg e/d ; 2-4 30mg e/d)
    Test e (750mg/w) 1-18
    Deca (about 650mg/w) 1-16

    Also been running:
    Aromasin 12,5mg e/d weeks 4-18
    Nolvadex 20mg e/d weeks 10-18

    As you can tell i started having some trouble with the nippies at about week 4 already so i went for some aromasin. I am in general not so much into pills so i try keeping it at a low dose (as some people would also be mentioning about the dbol. I know some in here bump it all the way up to 60mg+ e/d). Anyways. I had to do something about this so i started on the aromasin and it kept it aeay untill week 10 where i decided to try out some nolva alongside with the aromasin though i read all the warnings im advance about the whole igf-1 thing. I just did not want to double the aromasin. Anyways...

    Before commenting you should know, that i am aware of the fact, that some people would have run this differently. Okay. I don't care. I am posting this to get wiser on one singular subject, so please for gods sake do not bombard the comments with things that i already know. I know, that the test/deca ratio should be more like 60/40, but there are obvious reasons for my choises. Also pf course i did not run 650mg of deca from day one. I ramped it up starting low. But this however, is what i am currently running 2 weeks out and these are the doses that i will quit the cycle with. So therefor they are relevant for the question being:

    Now i am running both aromasin and nolva, and starting hcg (1000iu e/d for 15 days) with two weeks out. How should my pct be looking? I mean with focus on the chlomid. Because aromasin i will probably be stopping maybe 3 days after last pin and nolva probably 10 days after. So what about chlomid? I do not fear so much for my nippies as they are fine now that i started aromasin and nolva on cycle. And what do you think about running 1000iu of hcg e/d the last 14 days of cycle and then on the day after aswell maybe starting chlomid the day after that?? Keep in mind, that when i say the last 14 days of cycle i will be pinning the last needle on the 11th days of thpse 14 days. I always add three days after last test e pin to the cycle when adding up the pct to make sure at least the majority of it has gone away. Any comments on that aswell please?


    I thank you all in advance for ANY info leading to the result of a perfect suitable pct for this super long 18m cycle which i will never be doing again haha
    Cheers all

  2. #2
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,038
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how do you expect people to answer this question when you have the attitude you do telling people not to bring up anything but what you want... call yourself a know it all, cannot even spell clomid properly and have ran an 18 month cycle... there's a fuckload that needs pointed out to even help you... im sure someone else will chime in but i cant deal with attitude like yours... its ridiculous... you only want to hear what you want and you act like people are sitting here all day just for you to help you with their spare time.. .people dont get paid to do this.. they do it because they care about others but when you have a prick like attitude and just expect the world, then what do you really expect? smfh

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,415
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your post is confusing.. 18m means month but seems like you mean weeks

    which is it?

    if you actually ran this 18 months the recovery is going to be awful.. and i can't imagine what your heart health looks like.. not good
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wow. First of all i think you should note, that i try to be precice in the text and therefor i kindly ask people, that do not want to answer my question directly to help me, to just please stay away. I really do not see how this has agravated you in this way. I really do sorry though. And clearly you must have read my post wrong. I am looking for a know-it-all guy. I don't pretend to be one myself. Also the fact that i do not know how to spell perfeclty has nothing to do with anything. I think actually it is kind og inapropriate how i spell or where i am from. The fact that i am from and live in Denmark should clear that up for you. I learned english partly in school and by watching movies so please do not lecture me on this. I really hate having to spend my time writing this to you man, but it is only due to the fact, that you where the f**%ing bomb when i started getting an interest in steroids. All your videos on youtube and such. But of all people you do exactly the opposite of what the post ask you to do..
    You could have just written all the comments you had on my whole cycle and be done with it. And then maybe add a notice at the bottom mentioning that i should be careful with attitude next time or something. I mean you choose to help people or not, but at least don't ruin my day cause you don't like the way i write. I am still sorry though because i respekt you. Please do not be upset.
    Not will anyone please help me or should i maybe rewrite the whole thing in a very nicher tone?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry i meant week of course. Probably should have been living with test recovery rest of my life if it had been months though haha

    - - - Updated - - -

    That was supposed to be in another post.. Wow this seemed way easier than it actually is. The whole site is so anvanced though the graphics seem old

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks for the reply stevesmi. It was weeks i made a mistake

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,415
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how you recover depends on your age, your history, your lifestyle

    i would want you to run a good pct, and then give your body a break from steroids for atleast 6-7 months and run blood work.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    232
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am going to get right to your question which is clomid dosage for 18 week cycle ...ok?

    I was lucky enough to find real clomid at 100 mg per tab so this is my set up. I start clomid one week after my last shot of IM AAS.

    Week 1 (7 days) : 100 mg a day
    Week 2 (7 days) : 50 mg a day
    Week 3 (7 days) : 50 mg a day
    Week 4 (7 days) : 25 mg a day

    Then I am finished up ...

    I know your running Deca and that stays around for a long while in your system and I donít run Deca often as I get the side effect no one wants from it ... Deca dick... so you may want to start your clomid after 2 weeks from your last shot of Deca ... I am only answering about your clomid because thatís what you wanted to know . I hope this helps .

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. E32038's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,029
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    how do you expect people to answer this question when you have the attitude you do telling people not to bring up anything but what you want... call yourself a know it all, cannot even spell clomid properly and have ran an 18 month cycle... there's a fuckload that needs pointed out to even help you... im sure someone else will chime in but i cant deal with attitude like yours... its ridiculous... you only want to hear what you want and you act like people are sitting here all day just for you to help you with their spare time.. .people dont get paid to do this.. they do it because they care about others but when you have a prick like attitude and just expect the world, then what do you really expect? smfh
    Sounds like the guy that yelled at me who tried selling his supplements but couldnt even answer a question or take simple constructive criticism. Smh...some people.

  8. #8
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    33,499
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus13 View Post
    I am going to get right to your question which is clomid dosage for 18 week cycle ...ok?

    I was lucky enough to find real clomid at 100 mg per tab so this is my set up. I start clomid one week after my last shot of IM AAS.

    Week 1 (7 days) : 100 mg a day
    Week 2 (7 days) : 50 mg a day
    Week 3 (7 days) : 50 mg a day
    Week 4 (7 days) : 25 mg a day

    Then I am finished up ...

    I know your running Deca and that stays around for a long while in your system and I donít run Deca often as I get the side effect no one wants from it ... Deca dick... so you may want to start your clomid after 2 weeks from your last shot of Deca ... I am only answering about your clomid because thatís what you wanted to know . I hope this helps .
    100mg of clomid/day is WAY too much clomid man.

    Check out the perfect PCT thread -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

  9. #9
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    232
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have been using clomid that way after cycle for years .... I used to be on another forum thatís no longer around and thatís what the general consensus of people told me to do .... we are talking like years ago since ... 1999 ... have I been doing this wrong all this time ??!

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,491
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpressYourself98 View Post
    Wow. First of all i think you should note, that i try to be precice in the text and therefor i kindly ask people, that do not want to answer my question directly to help me, to just please stay away. I really do not see how this has agravated you in this way. I really do sorry though. And clearly you must have read my post wrong. I am looking for a know-it-all guy. I don't pretend to be one myself. Also the fact that i do not know how to spell perfeclty has nothing to do with anything. I think actually it is kind og inapropriate how i spell or where i am from. The fact that i am from and live in Denmark should clear that up for you. I learned english partly in school and by watching movies so please do not lecture me on this. I really hate having to spend my time writing this to you man, but it is only due to the fact, that you where the f**%ing bomb when i started getting an interest in steroids. All your videos on youtube and such. But of all people you do exactly the opposite of what the post ask you to do..
    You could have just written all the comments you had on my whole cycle and be done with it. And then maybe add a notice at the bottom mentioning that i should be careful with attitude next time or something. I mean you choose to help people or not, but at least don't ruin my day cause you don't like the way i write. I am still sorry though because i respekt you. Please do not be upset.
    Not will anyone please help me or should i maybe rewrite the whole thing in a very nicher tone?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry i meant week of course. Probably should have been living with test recovery rest of my life if it had been months though haha

    - - - Updated - - -

    That was supposed to be in another post.. Wow this seemed way easier than it actually is. The whole site is so anvanced though the graphics seem old

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks for the reply stevesmi. It was weeks i made a mistake
    You don't get to say who replies and who doesn't.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •