Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced users - N2BM OTC Oral cycle advice please

Drewb

Got some original n2bm diesel *and wanted to do a good bulk but keep it fairly dry/hard because I don’t like being super bloated for a month. Question is what should I stack with it?
Goal would be just to harden up/gain but the body weight does not need to go up just the SIZE… ha-ha
1.****** Hella
2.****** Katrinadrol (original)
3.****** TrenTFO (original)
4.****** ???
And what doses for both?
I’ve done more that my fair share of stacks and already have all the supporting.
Probably run my normal bulk diet: high protein, low fat and HIGH complex carb diet
Stuff I have so Far:
Forged PCT x 2 bottles
Unleashed x 2 bottles
Creatine 1000
HCGenerate x 2 bottles
Need2Slin x 2 bottles
Derma x 1 bottle
Sustain x 1 bottle
Forma x 2 bottles
N2BM protein x 3 packs
Gear x 2 bottles
BCAA x a ton (bulk purchase this stuff)
And…….. EVERY ORAL EVER MADE BY Needto x 2 or 3 bottles
Going to run these with the cycle:
Unleashed
Creatine
HCGenerate
Derma
Forma
Gear
Needtoslin??
BCAA
Forged liver support
And these PCT:
S4 – 40MG or so a day
Creatine
Unleashed
HCGenerate
Sustain Alpha
Forma (lighter dose)
Forged PCT
Gear
Need2slin
BCAA
Forged liver support (lighter dose then cycle).
Post PCT (3rd month) will be:
Bridge
S4 – 50 MG a day
Creatine
Gear
Need2slin??? Not sure if I should run it here or with cycle.
BCAA

OG Diesel with Katana V2 should keep you dry(ish). lol Proviron could work also

original dieselbolan with madol as the main ingredient is so powerful that you do not need to stack it with anything. i'd just run it alone. you will still make massive gains and have less sides and less time to recover from the cycle.

although, if your goal is to harden up beastdrol may be your best choice.

Diesel+ Forma-stanozolol+need2slin+a clean diet+ excellent training protocol+9 hours sleep+ run a log here= great cycle to really harden up.

Diesel+ Forma-stanozolol+need2slin+a clean diet+ excellent training protocol+9 hours sleep+ run a log here= great cycle to really harden up.

the king has spoken, id say diesel and katana and some forma could be a wild ride it might be to much i dont know. any watch yourself with the S4 bro shit killed my nightvision

No benifit to stacking it? Reason I ask is I just ran what your recommending minus the need2slin but with trentfo. Ran both diesel and tren at 3 caps Ed for 30 days and gained just over 16lb. 1.5 months later after pct and time off and I held onto 13-14lb of that, want to run the diesel again in another month (2.5 months after last cyc). I'd like to gain size. I have plenty of trentfo but thought it might be interesting to stack with something else.

Thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction Russian, I appreciate that shit :tank:

the king has spoken, id say diesel and katana and some forma could be a wild ride it might be to much i dont know. any watch yourself with the S4 bro shit killed my nightvision

5 days on/2off at 50mg and you won't have any vision problems bro. I've run this stuff on and off now for 9 months :lol:

Thanks for looking out thou

That's the plan for my diesel 1.0 right there!

never question the russian lol solid advice!

You could stack the tren and diesel as you have before, the results you had were outstanding, you could try the same again, But i think by dropping the tren and concentrating on more androgenic effects, hence the slin and forma, you should still see a 7-10lb gain of easy to maintrain solid muscle and drop a few lbs bf, plus with the conversion of formestane to 4-hydroxytestosterone you have probably the very best hardening agent on the market... plus are you still using the s4? From what i can see that coupled with the androgen receptor stimulating effects of need2slin we will see an outstanding cycle, The word granite comes to mind. Plus recovery will be easy.

You could add in the tren to this and see even more protein uptake into the muscles, or you could just up the dose of the diesel by an extra cap and keep the tren to use on a cutting cycle later on.

However you choose il be happy to help, RS

You could stack the tren and diesel as you have before, the results you had were outstanding, you could try the same again, But i think by dropping the tren and concentrating on more androgenic effects, hence the slin and forma, you should still see a 7-10lb gain of easy to maintrain solid muscle and drop a few lbs bf, plus with the conversion of formestane to 4-hydroxytestosterone you have probably the very best hardening agent on the market... plus are you still using the s4? From what i can see that coupled with the androgen receptor stimulating effects of need2slin we will see an outstanding cycle, The word granite comes to mind. Plus recovery will be easy.

You could add in the tren to this and see even more protein uptake into the muscles, or you could just up the dose of the diesel by an extra cap and keep the tren to use on a cutting cycle later on.

Awesome!

I'll add in the s4 and am extra cap of diesel.

Thank you for the sage advice Russan, I appriciate you taking the time.

Drew...

I February someone remind me where this post is please. That's what I'm looking for!

Back
Top Bottom