Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expiration date of steroids

Noise Poison

Hi guys, are you very careful about the compound expiration dates, or do you use them even though they have expired for a few months?
I know people who use them even after one year from the expire date, without finding alterations in the molecule. (in other words, they still work)

Good question, i was about to ask...
i have few amps of test e and tren e which are expire jan 2018..
don’t wanna run cycle this time around and can’t throw them after expiry..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Provided that it is stored correctly - that is to say, within the correct temperature range, and out of direct sunlight, the efficacy of anabolic steroids remain well-after their expiration dates. They may lose a bit of their potency after being out-of-date for a year or two. But for the most part, there is little change.

- - - Updated - - -

This is akin to the fact that dairy products and other perishables remain perfectly fit for human consumption for a time following their expiration dates. Producers simply chose to place conservative expiration dates on their products in order to shield themselves from liability.

Same talk for steroids by injection?
My salesman has opened a tbol promotion, till the end 2017, pay 1 get 3. Since i would like to do another cycle in March, i should take it now ...

Same talk for steroids by injection?
My salesman has opened a tbol promotion, till the end 2017, pay 1 get 3. Since i would like to do another cycle in March, i should take it now ...

That's what the other posts was referring to.

As was already mentioned, the Key is Proper Storage.

Even if they are 3 or 4 years past Expiration, the Worse that could happen ~ they lose a little Potency............ JP
P.S.
I've even used some Homebrewed Test Acetate that I made.
It was 3 years Old, and still like New.

Back
Top Bottom