Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

expired hgh

Payrion

Would American made HGH be ok to use if it was a few months expired? A buddy is giving me 9 months worth unopened and a few bottles are expired by a few months..

you can use HGH up to 6mo after expiry bro.....as long as you stored it right...

they should be okay given they were stored properly but there's only one way to find out bro... questions like that have "should be" answers but nothing definitive... unfortunately, your just going to have to try it out and see for yourself...

I read some lastnight, no real for sure answer, pretty much what dylan said...They have all been fridge stored and were ice packed when brought from the pharmacy. For free I guess I its all good anyways. Thanks for the comments.

Would American made HGH be ok to use if it was a few months expired? A buddy is giving me 9 months worth unopened and a few bottles are expired by a few months..

Bro no but I'll send you my address so I can dispose it properly lol. I've used many times. Expired , you are one lucky son if a gun ;)

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

You must have a really good friend. I don't even want to know what you had to do to get him to give up all that GH lol

He got hooked up with a clinic a little over a year ago and used it for a few months and stopped, went thru a lifting phase..put the cart before the horse kind of thing... I have not talked to him in a while, he called me yesterday to go on the out of work list at my hall and we started talking about the hgh and he said he doesnt want it to go to waste. I offered money, he just wants me to find him work...cant beat that.

Storage is a bigger issue any pharma grade if it has the preloaded water will last 30 day if you use bacteriostatic water it last 14 then begins to degrade. Gh is super delicate at least the real stuff..

Big ass letdown.. Went to pick up the HGH yesterday and it is Sermorelin Acetate... I cant blame him for trying to do a nice thing..He was really under the impression that he was getting real HGH. They send him 90 days at a time, already reconstituted...But I read it goes bad once reconstituted after 30 days. Our insurance is covering all but $30 every 90 days for this..I dont see how since it will not cover peptides....I dont even think you need a script for this stuff? Correct me if Im wrong...I think they are doing an insurance fraud with this...Not my dude but the clinic...This ate me up all night, Im on the health and welfare board of our local and I dont want to bring it up and get dude in any tough place..He still thinks its real HGH since the insurance is paying for it...i dont know..o well but was a let down.....

Back
Top Bottom