Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired testosterone enanthate

Gmolzz

Registered
Hey guys, today I received my testosterone enanthate cycle, but noticed that the label said it had expired in 2015... I’m assuming this is an underground lab, so it might be an incorrect date anyways. Lemme know your thoughts on whether or not the stuff is potent anymore or not, or if I could get away with running it. Thanks!

Unless the vial was stored in extreme heat or in direct sunlight, the test should be fine for many years after the expiration date. That said, if you just bought it, I would contact the supplier you bought it from about receiving expired product.

Hey thanks for the reply! I’ll let him know for sure for future instances. I inspected the bottle, it was sealed and I did not see anything strange with it. Thanks again for the reply man

Why put an exoneration date on a vial then ... or why not say best used by .... eventually it has to lose potency or there would be no date .

Why put an exoneration date on a vial then ... or why not say best used by .... eventually it has to lose potency or there would be no date .
Most UGLs put a mfg date and an exp date 2 to 3 years out from that on their products. However, as long as they are stored in non-hostile conditions, testosterone esters are extremely chemically stable and take many many years to break down.

Hey guys, today I received my testosterone enanthate cycle, but noticed that the label said it had expired in 2015... I’m assuming this is an underground lab, so it might be an incorrect date anyways. Lemme know your thoughts on whether or not the stuff is potent anymore or not, or if I could get away with running it. Thanks!

If you'd bothered to do a search for 'expired gear' you'd know it's fine. However, I'd ask the seller what the heck they are doing sending out 4 year old gear.

Agreed with Mobster. Sounds kinda weird that they would put such old labels in their products.
I mean what could be the reason for that? Makes no sense.

So how long from manufacture date would you guys want your source providing you with that batch of gear ... I think 4-5 years old is too long

So how long from manufacture date would you guys want your source providing you with that batch of gear ... I think 4-5 years old is too long
i'll tell you this much... i know that technically its supposed to be fine after several years but PERSONALLY, im not using shit thats expired that long... i dont care what the rule of thumb says.. im not even using something expired at all but thats just me...

I've used gear that was 4 years old. No potency lost at all. But if I just recieved it and it had a date like that I'd contact the source about it

hello guys

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh, don’t even think about using it. Everyone knows that expired pills are very dangerous, but expired hormones are doubly dangerous. In addition, why are you using medication or some kind of supplement. Those substances that you get from drugs and supplements can be easily found in natural ingredients such as ASHWAGANDHA root. I recently found out about this remedy and it turns out that it is very popular in tibet and other eastern countries. So stop using these fucking pills ...

hello guys

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh, don’t even think about using it. Everyone knows that expired pills are very dangerous, but expired hormones are doubly dangerous. In addition, why are you using medication or some kind of supplement. Those substances that you get from drugs and supplements can be easily found in natural ingredients such as ASHWAGANDHA root. I recently found out about this remedy and it turns out that it is very popular in tibet and other eastern countries. So stop using these fucking pills ...

You only 'recently found out' about a herb that's existed for ever and yet we're not hearing about these huge bodybuilders coming from Tibet... strange that.

You only risk losing its potential potency.

hello guys

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a serious post?

Even if it is an underground laboratory, whoever have sold it to you... he had to tell you, my supplier halves the price for the material that has expired a month ago ...

Unless it has been in extreme weather conditions (hot - cold) etc etc it should still be good.

But this is not the point.

Back
Top Bottom