Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extreme bloat, 5th day tren/prop cycle. Fake tren???!!!

garud80

Registered
Alright guys i need some opinions here..

Basically this is my first time trying tren, have only done 3 cycles in the past. Which were 2 big wet bulking cycles sust, dbol. deca, test. And 1 time cutting, prop winny clen.

I have done lots and lots of research before i started tren a.

What im doing now is this
50/50mg ED Ace/prop. Have prami and adex on hands as well.

I hear all kinds various things, some say you should notice tren within the first few days, at least hardening and getting vascular, hotter, while others say it takes them 10-14 days till they feel it kick in.

Well this is the 5th day now and the only thing that has happened is my abs are gone all separations on my arms are gone my veins arent clear anymore, my stomach is HUGE when i dont hold it, seriously i dont understand whats going on but i look more bloated than when i was on sust and dbol on the time my adex ran out : /

Now my diet is clean, im convinced it cannot be my diet, in fact i was already below 10% and just finished a couple of photoshoots past weeks, just eating the regular clean foods such as: sweet potatoes, fish, chicken, veggies you know it, no additional salts added, drink gallons of water as well.

I chose tren to stay dry and hard, gain lean mass and staying on maint calories, but instead i gained like 10lbs of water in 4 days?!

The only things i can think of as reasons are maybe
1: the tren hasnt kicked in yet and this bloat is from the prop (which seems weird since its only 50mg daily?)

Or 2: the tren is either deca, test or vegetable oil.

Im hoping its 1.. Cause i cant afford new at the moment lol.

Did my 5th pin just now, i know about all the possible effects and side effects of tren, "if youre on tren you will know it"

Not noticing anything yet as far as sweats, bad sleep, hardening, no tren cough (though i didnt hit a vein yet) only feel more fatigued to be honest, even getting of my ass or going down the stairs is a task.?

Im thinking to change my dose to 75/25 ace/prop ed?

Your knowledge is welcome lol

bro you taking an ai like aromasin and what are you doing for prolactin? try hcgenerate

bro you taking an ai like aromasin and what are you doing for prolactin? try hcgenerate

I got arimidex cant get aromasin,

also have pramipexole since i couldnt get my hands on caber, im not taking it yet though. I read somewhere that prolactin isnt an issue yet till the second week or so?

Or might this be already prolactin related? I dont notice any other effects from the tren though, im thinking it might be the prop but my prop dose is so low i find it hard to believe.

I'm still curious about your first cycle you laid out lol. Sust,Dbol,Deca, and more test ? And this was your FIRST. Cycle!?

Also have you gotten any tren cough while injecting? Most people that are new tend to push hard on the syringe because of nerves which end up worsening the effects. So if you have not gotten tren cough atleast once I would be pretty worried that my tren was bunk. Now that's not always the case I've known people to NEVERget tren cough while injecting so it's not an absolute answer but it's normally a pretty good indicator.

That does not sound like characteristics of Tren at all to me. Add in the AI to see if that helps, but it may be the gear

I'm still curious about your first cycle you laid out lol. Sust,Dbol,Deca, and more test ? And this was your FIRST. Cycle!?

Also have you gotten any tren cough while injecting? Most people that are new tend to push hard on the syringe because of nerves which end up worsening the effects. So if you have not gotten tren cough atleast once I would be pretty worried that my tren was bunk. Now that's not always the case I've known people to NEVERget tren cough while injecting so it's not an absolute answer but it's normally a pretty good indicator.

Well ive experienced severe cough after sustanon pins as well lol, but i kind of know my body now where to pin withouy hitting something, hope thats why i didnt get the tren cough yet.

Well my first cycle was basic, sust kickstart with dbol.

Second was test n deca.

After i had my cut with win and clen i decided that i wanted my next cycle to be dry, lean and quality gains trying to cruise on maint calories or a tiny bit lower.

This HAS to be estrogen related i never experienced this bloat not even on deca or dbol.

Look at these pictures they are literally 1 WEEK! apart. How is that possible? I look like a balloon, either my AI is bunk or the tren is a fake..

Could it be the tren still needs to kick in? Read some guys dont notice till the second week.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I agree with what rock has said, IMO definitely doesnt sound to be tren and your using(acetate) at that. Up your A.I and see what happens. Were you on cycle before this?

Looks like water retention as you said. What brand tren is it? If you don't want to post that, pm me. I am curious.

Ya u got something weird going on. That's bad bloating. But, 50mg ed of tren ace really isn't that much so probly why u haven't gotten sides yet like the sweating a d all that.

KRAZIEONE

Looking at that top pick bro I would suggest a pregnancy test....J/K though hope you get this figured out.

A week apart in those pics? No way tren and prop would do that. Particularly if you've ran test/deca/dbol in the past and havnt experienced this sort of bloating.

It's gotta be the gear if your diet hasn't changed a lot. Even if your arimidex is bunk you shouldn't blow up like that on tren and prop.

This one is a head scratcher but only bloodwork will give you the info you need.

guys I wouldn't be so quick to not blame tren. its a nutrition partitioner. whether your diet is good or bad its still going to act similar to insulin in those who are insulin sensitive.

not everybody shreds up on tren, some guys bloat on it... just like how some guys bloat on insulin

yes I would like to see blood work and I would also like to see the OP stop the tren and give it a couple weeks and see what happens.. I bet the bloat dies down

Ya u got something weird going on. That's bad bloating. But, 50mg ed of tren ace really isn't that much so probly why u haven't gotten sides yet like the sweating a d all that.

KRAZIEONE

50mg of Tren A per day is plenty, and a very typical dose. That is 350mg per week and A lot of people never exceed that, and for good reason. There's really no need to run Tren any higher than that.

I got arimidex cant get aromasin,

also have pramipexole since i couldnt get my hands on caber, im not taking it yet though. I read somewhere that prolactin isnt an issue yet till the second week or so?

Or might this be already prolactin related? I dont notice any other effects from the tren though, im thinking it might be the prop but my prop dose is so low i find it hard to believe.

I'd be taking the prami already if I were you man. 2 weeks seems too late to me. The tren should've taken effect by before then IMO.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Getting enough fiber? That may sound like a funny question but some people don't pay attention to that. That's a big difference in your stomach area.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

I think i got a lot of estrogen

Sent from my iPhone using Tor Browser

Back
Top Bottom