Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme lethargy.... Bunk AI?

mlang_62

Ive been runing tren/prop cycle and just recently started using a diff brand AI and I am tired all the time. Will increased estrogen levels cause a dramatic effect on energy levels. I dont have sore nips, and bloat is down however I just dont feel the same as when I was on the aromasine tabs compared to Lion's liquid aromasine. The only change I have made is tren is at 150mg eod instead of 100mg eod and test prop I kept the same at 100mg eod. Taking multi vit liver support regernerate exct... should I up the prop to match the tren?

Ive been runing tren/prop cycle and just recently started using a diff brand AI and I am tired all the time. Will increased estrogen levels cause a dramatic effect on energy levels. I dont have sore nips, and bloat is down however I just dont feel the same as when I was on the aromasine tabs compared to Lion's liquid aromasine. The only change I have made is tren is at 150mg eod instead of 100mg eod and test prop I kept the same at 100mg eod. Taking multi vit liver support regernerate exct... should I up the prop to match the tren?

If the only variable syne aromasin then thats suspect. You can try different doses of prop, tren.. To low estrogen can cause that as well.

If the only variable syne aromasin then thats suspect. You can try different doses of prop, tren.. To low estrogen can cause that as well.

Ok so I just went form tren a 100mg eod/test prop 100mg eod to tren a 150mg eod/ Test prop 100mg. So increasing the the prop would increase estrogen slightly, or I could back of the AI and take a little less and keep dosages the same to determine the verdict? is that what you are suggesting?

I have some aromasine tabs that should be here soon, plus order some of sarms1 aromasin thought I would give then a try. I think Ill just tinker around with this aromasin dosage from lion *****.com (highly do not recommend) I feel like his stuff is all over the place in regards to quality and dosage. Will use until the other stuff gets here, then its going in the garbage

Ok so I just went form tren a 100mg eod/test prop 100mg eod to tren a 150mg eod/ Test prop 100mg. So increasing the the prop would increase estrogen slightly, or I could back of the AI and take a little less and keep dosages the same to determine the verdict? is that what you are suggesting?

Ya man. Adjust things one at a time to find the culprit.

Low estrogen can cause lethargy. It can actually be hard to tell if estrogen is high or low because symptoms are slightly similar besides one thing, and that is water retention. If you arent bloated then you most likely have low estrogen or uppin the tren. Sounds more like low estrogen to me. Do you feel a weird empty sensation, idk why but when my estrogen is low i feel a blank feeling in my heart lol. I also feel a dry sensation under my skin and get more acne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Ahmad90 said..

More than likely you are killing your e levels... When they are low, lethargy, dry joints and loss of motivation can occur

Tren has me energized for dayzz

I'd say your AI might even be overdosed. I had these exact issues. For me damn well AI's are a gamble and extremely hard to tweak. I finally found a dosasge of amiridex that works for me and its half a tab every 4 days EXACTLY. As soon as I have too much E2 my body starts going crazy ACNE breakout, moon face, gotta take a shit all the time, lots of energy though and i have crazy insane pumps at the gym which is strange, I get morning wood, but I have issues with maintaining an erection and premature ejaculation. As soon as I have shut down my e2 I have no morning wood, cant get an erection, i feel like i need to sleep 20 hours a day and have no drive at the gym at all.

I feel like e2 symptoms are completely different in every single person and they reverse!

To mlang_62:
Are you shaking the Bottle a little before dosing, if not, give that a shot................................. JP
P.S.
Some Companies Products have a Tendency to Settle thereby causing the Dosage to Vary from Dose to Dose.

To mlang_62:
Are you shaking the Bottle a little before dosing, if not, give that a shot................................. JP
P.S.
Some Companies Products have a Tendency to Settle thereby causing the Dosage to Vary from Dose to Dose.

If you let it settle in the bottom it becomes super concentrated thereby making it possible to overdose. Always shake it!!!

To mlang_62:
P.S.

YA shake the bottle for like 30 sec but the whole thing seems sketchy to me it has like this pump squirter on it that is supposed to deliver 1 dose. I unscrew it and use a syringe. It dosent stay the same color either maybe that the flavoring they put in it. Its about a year old too I dont know if the stuff goes bad but it wasnt opened until recently.

Low estrogen can cause lethargy. It can actually be hard to tell if estrogen is high or low because symptoms are slightly similar besides one thing, and that is water retention. If you arent bloated then you most likely have low estrogen or uppin the tren. Sounds more like low estrogen to me. Do you feel a weird empty sensation, idk why but when my estrogen is low i feel a blank feeling in my heart lol. I also feel a dry sensation under my skin and get more acne.

I dont know what you mean by weird empty situation but I did sleep all day sunday. It was my off day from lifting and the gf was out of town but even then I still normally go for a bike ride, stop by the public BB courts play a pick up game, are shoot around are for a bit. At the very least get a jump start on making my meals for the up coming week. Acne is under control better then usual actually

YA shake the bottle for like 30 sec but the whole thing seems sketchy to me it has like this pump squirter on it that is supposed to deliver 1 dose. I unscrew it and use a syringe. It dosent stay the same color either maybe that the flavoring they put in it. Its about a year old too I dont know if the stuff goes bad but it wasnt opened until recently.

I do know that some companies make their AI's into a Solution, and some into a Suspension that has Floating Particles.
The Suspensions are Notorious for being Difficult to get Properly Dosed every time................................ JP
P.S.
Not sure about the Expiration as it would vary depending on how long the Raws sat before being used.
And then how long the Finished Product sat before being sold.
Isn't there an Expiration Date.

I have some legit aromasin that should be here hopefully next week, and ordered some from sarms1 thinking that is might get here quicker then my international order, plus there is a sale on it too. Any one use sarms1 aromasine before?, Im using their GW which I know is legit, because I went a week with out it while on tren just to see how big of a difference it made and It indeed helps substantially with cardio and endurance.

- - - Updated - - -

I do know that some companies make their AI's into a Solution, and some into a Suspension that has Floating Particles.
The Suspensions are Notorious for being Difficult to get Properly Dosed every time................................ JP
P.S.
Not sure about the Expiration as it would vary depending on how long the Raws sat before being used.
And then how long the Finished Product sat before being sold.
Isn't there an Expiration Date.

No expiration just a batch number that I cant pull up any info off of google from

I have some legit aromasin that should be here hopefully next week, and ordered some from sarms1 thinking that is might get here quicker then my international order, plus there is a sale on it too. Any one use sarms1 aromasine before?, Im using their GW which I know is legit, because I went a week with out it while on tren just to see how big of a difference it made and It indeed helps substantially with cardio and endurance.

- - - Updated - - -

No expiration just a batch number that I cant pull up any info off of google from

I guess your right its hit are miss, I used there albuterol with good results and ran their clen like 4 years ago which worked. I just had this aromasine laying around before I found this site and started using some of are well known ugls, hipo, bgs, psl, ext. guess I just got spoiled with quality products. I know I cant prove it with out labs but I feel like im getting a different dose every time I take it.

Is there anything I can do to reconstitute it better like warming it up are anything like that are will that just destroy the compound?

Shake your aromasin bottle prior to dosing to make sure it's completely saturated in the solution.

Getting blood work done to see where your estrogen levels are actually at and you aren't just guessing is another great idea.

What dosage of aromasin are you using? I didn't see that posted anywhere in the thread. 12.5mg EOD is a good dosage for the cycle you are running. Don't go crazy with your AI dosage.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep - I have used aromasin from sarms1, and in like two years I have not had a single problem with it. It is a very reliable source for me.

Back
Top Bottom