Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed my steroid test, Few Questions

Myron

Registered
I failed a AS test with my employer. I was given what I thought to be my usual 5 panel drug test but they tested my T:E Ratios as well. I had 35:1 TE Ratios. I was just wrapping up an EQ/Test Cyp cycle, 500/200 respectively for 12 weeks. Upon further Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry testing, Boldenone metabolites were discovered.

After a 2 week suspension, I signed paperwork last week agreeing to mandatory tests for the next 2 years. I have my first test tomorrow. They will test my T/E ratios again and if I piss over a 6:1 ratio, I will have to pay for a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test. Problem is, a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test will still show Boldenone metabolites which would result in a positive.

My questions are:

1. If my last Test Cyp dose was April 11th, and my last EQ does was April 4th. Will I fail the T:E ratio test?
2. I was prescribed Clomid by my doctor, would this mess with my T:E Ratio

I appreciate any and all help guys.

thank you!

F

Was this a pre-employment? It's very odd for an employer to test for steroids UNLESS you are government, military, sports, or on parole for a drug violation. It's a much more expensive test also, just in general and it's a specificity test. I mean, I guess if you started work at like 180lbs and within the next year just turned into Lou Ferigno, I guess that may be "reasonable suspicion" but still, who gives a shit, it's not any of the NIDA 5 or even the NIDA 10

Was this a pre-employment? It's very odd for an employer to test for steroids UNLESS you are government, military, sports, or on parole for a drug violation. It's a much more expensive test also, just in general and it's a specificity test. I mean, I guess if you started work at like 180lbs and within the next year just turned into Lou Ferigno, I guess that may be "reasonable suspicion" but still, who gives a shit, it's not any of the NIDA 5 or even the NIDA 10

This is my thinking

You should be fine. It's mid June so if you did your last test cyp/EQ dosages in April, the majority of the steroids esters should be out of your body.

Clomid will raise testosterone levels artificially by increasing LH and FSH so I would not use clomid.

I would get a copy of the clomid prescription. If anything comes up you can use that as something in your favor. At worst they would request another test but that gives you more time.

So on my own I had my Doctor test my blood testosterone levels (not T:E they couldn’t do they test) and I’m at 1,251ng/dl. That’s got to be because of the clomid so I sure as shit stopped that today. So now I’m kind of freaking out about the T:E ratio test.

But does T:E only pick up exogenous testosterone?

I got my lawyer to make an amendment to the contract stating that test will be delayed until it is out of my system. Crisis Averted. Thank you to everyone who helped me out in this moment of panic.

So on my own I had my Doctor test my blood testosterone levels (not T:E they couldn’t do they test) and I’m at 1,251ng/dl. That’s got to be because of the clomid so I sure as shit stopped that today. So now I’m kind of freaking out about the T:E ratio test.

But does T:E only pick up exogenous testosterone?

that test will tell you not if there are steroid metabolite in your system, but if your hormones are off where it is obvious you are jucing

so my answer is MAYBE, but if you are on prescribed clomid i would think you are good

in the end bro i have to ask WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING in the first place? if your job tests you for steroids don't use them! how hard can this be?

There is more to this story. He just said "his lawyer made a change to the contract" Clearly there is a whole piece he isn't telling us. You don't bring in a lawyer for a job or piss test. This is either a contractual sports issue or a legal issue. It's not a "regular" job like he's working at Google or Coca-Cola or something. He clearly left out an entire piece of what's really going on.

There is more to this story. He just said "his lawyer made a change to the contract" Clearly there is a whole piece he isn't telling us. You don't bring in a lawyer for a job or piss test. This is either a contractual sports issue or a legal issue. It's not a "regular" job like he's working at Google or Coca-Cola or something. He clearly left out an entire piece of what's really going on.

An athlete maybe?? CEO??

Back
Top Bottom