Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAKE GEAR

CARRIELYNN111

Registered
THESE ARE THE ONLINE SUPPLIERS THAT YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM
TOP-STEROIDS-ONLINE
STEROID-CLUB
POWEROIDS
BODYMUSCLE
ETALAZE
I HAVE BEEN BURNT FROM ONLINE SUPPLIERS FOR 8 YEARS. REMEMBER, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET REAL STEROIDS THROUGH CUSTOMS IN THE USA.
THE ONLINE SUPPLIERS WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE PRODUCTS ARE AUTHORIZED. AND YOU CAN CHECK ITS AUTHENTICITY WITH THE CODES ON THESE FAKE
STEROIDS. YEA, THEY ALL MATCH, BUT THE MANUFACTORS STILL MAKES FAKE FOR THE USA. 99% OF ONLINE SUPPLIERS SELL FAKE GEAR.

THESE ARE THE ONLINE SUPPLIERS THAT YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM
TOP-STEROIDS-ONLINE
STEROID-CLUB
POWEROIDS
BODYMUSCLE
ETALAZE
I HAVE BEEN BURNT FROM ONLINE SUPPLIERS FOR 8 YEARS. REMEMBER, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET REAL STEROIDS THROUGH CUSTOMS IN THE USA.
THE ONLINE SUPPLIERS WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE PRODUCTS ARE AUTHORIZED. AND YOU CAN CHECK ITS AUTHENTICITY WITH THE CODES ON THESE FAKE
STEROIDS. YEA, THEY ALL MATCH, BUT THE MANUFACTORS STILL MAKES FAKE FOR THE USA. 99% OF ONLINE SUPPLIERS SELL FAKE GEAR.
thats great that youre sharing this but how do we know what your saying is true? how do we know your not one of their competitors trying to bad mouth them? you dont get a lot of credibility posting this as your first post

thats great that youre sharing this but how do we know what your saying is true? how do we know your not one of their competitors trying to bad mouth them? you dont get a lot of credibility posting this as your first post

Yeah, these kinds of posts get you nowhere...who makes an account at a well-known forum just to make a post like that...

- - - Updated - - -

This thread should be locked up or moved to source thread or something

So your only purpose is to let everyone "know" about it, even though there's no credibility about it cause it's your first post

lol.. i was like what the fuck when i read this post too

Back
Top Bottom