Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake steroids and why it happens

Tosiah

Registered
I don't understand why people make and sell fake steroids knowingly to others?

I just could not live with myself if I ever did that
is this something that is new or has this been going on for a long time?
I just got done using primobolan and I found out that it was really deca cuz my friend got it tested. so I'm not sure who to trust anymore

Unfortunately there are many people out there that attempt to take advantage of others and rip people off... it happens far too often but we are all blessed to have the forums to see reviews and user feedback... this helps to bring everyone TRUSTED sites to go with... i can tell you with full confidence that domestic supply is the most trusted and best source out there... check them out at https://domestic-supply.com

lack of ethics

there are a lot of people out there who are shitty businessmen in the fitness industry. they have zero desire to help people reach their goals, they just want to make money.

a good businessman makes money AND benefits other people and doesn't fuck people over

I just got done using primobolan and I found out that it was really deca cuz my friend got it tested. so I'm not sure who to trust anymore

Those are bad people. They get punished. Selling fake steroids is just a horrible thing to do.

It doesn't even make sense these days. Why go through the cost of setting up a business just to rip people off when you'll be found out pretty quickly.

Steroids are not terribly expensive to make. Granted, some companies are better than others and some still sell 5mgs of Winstrol for 10 mgs of anavar and 25 mgs of test for 100 mgs of Primobolan.

It's been going on a long time. Same with any other drug.

Stick to trusted sources like PSL, NapsGear and Umbrella Labs

Just looking for that quick buck. That’s life and happens with a lot more than just steroids.

Back
Top Bottom