Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Lean-Gains Cycle

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Fall Lean-Gains Cycle

After roughly 20 weeks off and a mini-cut, I am sitting at 190-192 at 8-10% BF. I have a 182 weight-limit in Classic Physique for my height (5'8" on the nose) and the goal for Spring / Summer / Fall contests it to be very, very conditioned (not sure when I will be competing exactly as the 2023 dates for North East NPC events are not out to my knowledge). So the goal here is to "lean-gain" from early September up to about Thanksgiving, roughly 12 weeks. Length of cycle will depend on weight gained, as I think it unwise to move up beyond 198 or so. Overall if I can "enhance" the depth and density while adding a few pounds I will consider it "mission accomplished". Proposed cycle below:

Test E: 200mg/week (pharma grade)
    NPP: 300mg/week
    EQ: 300mh/week (never tried EQ, last time I ran Test and NPP exactly as above but used Mast instead of EQ and enjoyed the balance it brought)
    T-Bol: 20mg/day for first 4-weeks
    MK677 I am using anyway for healing / recovery purposes and am taking currently. This I would not drop at the end of the cycle as I plan on going about 6-months on this.

Feedback appreciated. I am trying to "take what is needed" vs. "what I could take" as gaining too much is only going to make my life miserable down the line.

Contest goals: re-qualify for nationals (previous qualification expired) then attend one national comp--hopefully get a respectful placing, and then retire more than likely to focus on business, family, and starting to become good at track-driving fast cars (no joke).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nothing wrong with this setup at all

but Have you used tren and anavar before? how about winny?

these are really good options for physique competitions and your opponents will be messing around with them that i can almost assure you.

also tell us more about track driving,is it a public track anyone can go to ?
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was considering--considering only at this point, Tren for the actual prep portion of this journey. Anavar I love, thought I would try T-bol this time around (actually have a good amount of Anavar on hand).

In fairness to your comment, a low-dose Tren in place of EQ or NPP might be good as a "trial run" to see how it fits / reacts with my body and brain (which is a component I get the feeling many, many people do not consider properly with steroid use in general... if you cannot contain yourself, or "slip" emotionally just enough to have a career set back, for example, I would argue its a bad cycle regardless of the physical results). Perfectly willing to hear arguments and I don't pretend to presume how people who use steroids pay their bills. I run three business in addition to an exec. level day job and being a father of two so the ability to contain myself and stay calm and easy going is important to say the least. House of cards, and all that.

Regarding track driving: these are actual race tracks some of which are private and most of which are public should someone be willing to sign up for a club membership, track fee, etc. and show up (which everyone should do once). I am a member of a "race club" which is like a country club with a track instead of a golf course. It is super fun, and it starts at expensive and goes up from there. That said, there is no greater thrill, and having a cool car or a few of them you actually use is a privilege to say the least. You can be the slowest dude on the track and it won't matter a bit- smiles all day. I want to be able to actually handle more advanced cars than I currently have (I have a Lotus Elise SC) vs. just being a dude who owns one, and I want the time to travel to new tracks with my sons to enjoy the sport together. I love, love bodybuilding but it is a solo pursuit and can be a lonely one as well and I relish the opportunity to have family-inclusive memories in addition to participating in something I love.

Glad the baseline cycle here is a good one given the goals, however.... a good start!

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomAntNH View Post
    After roughly 20 weeks off and a mini-cut, I am sitting at 190-192 at 8-10% BF. I have a 182 weight-limit in Classic Physique for my height (5'8" on the nose) and the goal for Spring / Summer / Fall contests it to be very, very conditioned (not sure when I will be competing exactly as the 2023 dates for North East NPC events are not out to my knowledge). So the goal here is to "lean-gain" from early September up to about Thanksgiving, roughly 12 weeks. Length of cycle will depend on weight gained, as I think it unwise to move up beyond 198 or so. Overall if I can "enhance" the depth and density while adding a few pounds I will consider it "mission accomplished". Proposed cycle below:

EQ: 300mh/week (never tried EQ, last time I ran Test and NPP exactly as above but used Mast instead of EQ and enjoyed the balance it brought)
    MK677 I am using anyway for healing / recovery purposes and am taking currently. This I would not drop at the end of the cycle as I plan on going about 6-months on this.

Feedback appreciated. I am trying to "take what is needed" vs. "what I could take" as gaining too much is only going to make my life miserable down the line.

Contest goals: re-qualify for nationals (previous qualification expired) then attend one national comp--hopefully get a respectful placing, and then retire more than likely to focus on business, family, and starting to become good at track-driving fast cars (no joke).
    test/npp/eq with tbol is a light bulk I like it. It's a lean bulk for sure.

A few things, I would still use an AI like aromsin but low dose like 5mgs E3D, and you need organ liver support like n2guard 5-7 caps ed.

Tbol I would run 6-8 weeks since you have n2guard in there, I like longer orals and dont see an issue using them. And Tbol is 30mgs and up you're too big for 20mgs imo.

I would add cardarine gw 20mgs ed to keep cortisol down and stay lean and ostazol m1mk 3-5 caps before training for max pumps (real hard pumps with it good gains).

So the cycle looks like this in my view

week 1-16
    Testosterone enanthate 200mgs/week
    NPP 300mgs/week
    Equipoise 300mgs/week
    Turinabol (Tbol) 30mgs/ed (week 1-8)
    Aromasin 5mgs E3D
    N2guard 7caps ED (split into 3/4 dose)
    Cardarine gw 20mgs ED (10mgs am 10mgs preworkout or precardio)
    Ostazol m1mk 3 caps preworkout + 2 caps 1/2 way into the training session

you can do this 1-12 instead of 1-16 but I would like a max out lean bulk

Since you're here talking about this cycle I insist you post up a Log Journal and after this bulk post up your contest prep log too, please we really are interested in your jouney.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...steroids-peds/
    top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
    click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My testosterone anavar Cycle Log
    in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...le!-84662.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85543.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85141.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-83248.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85429.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85538.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-84184.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting stack bro,I like it,love to see the gains,maybee will run something similar in near future,good luck in your ventures brother

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomAntNH View Post

Overall I like the stack dont see reasons to change, thought I would use anavar instead of tbol

Can you post a LOG journal for us? we really want to see one up from you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros swap tbol for winstrol 50mgs ed and n2guard 7caps ed
    and LOG this cycle asap

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cycle is good I dont see problems
    better anavar then tbol
    Please man LOG it

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    test/npp/eq is perfection especailly for your goals
    I would agree with team on tbol too much, better use winstrol

and Log this journey we really respect and look forward to logs
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if he likes tbol let him use it
    i would use winstrol for 8 weeks with n2guard since you got npp there
    +LOG this asap
    i want to see a log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast