Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast acting deca

Do you mean NPP?

This article explains NPP vs deca -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...highlight=deca

I prefer NPP much more then deca. The problem with deca is the EXTREMELY long half life and detection time. Deca has a half life of 15 days. Generally speaking, a steroid is in your body for 4x it's half life after your last injection. Deca is still in your body for 2 months after your last injection! That makes it really hard to recover from and very suppressive.

NPP has a half life of only 5.5 days. You get all the benefits of deca but it's out of your system much faster.

Deca - half life of 15 days.
NPP - half life of 5.5 days.

It's a good idea to know the name of the juice you're using.

"Prolly halo's?"

Do you know the seriousness of halo? (rhetorical question)

thinking of trying this stuff instead of the normal deca. was thinking of doing 1cc (100mg eod with my sust shots)..also going to be taking prolly halo's with this stack..who has tried this stuff? is 400mg per week enough? lots of questions sorry guys.

No. Plus it suggests little thinking behind the cycle

It's a good idea to know the name of the juice you're using.

"Prolly halo's?"

Do you know the seriousness of halo? (rhetorical question)

Oh yes. It's a very powerful drug. What I've heard you get veeeery serious when you take it. You might even get so serious that you want to start a fight with somebody.

ps. Not serious ;)

Oh yes. It's a very powerful drug. What I've heard you get veeeery serious when you take it. You might even get so serious that you want to start a fight with somebody.

ps. Not serious ;)

Lol it's true. I had a buddy (RIP) who would run grams of tren and grams of this and that. He was reckless but never seemed to have any issues. Actually a pretty chill guy. I lent him some EP Halo I had on hand to try as he's never used it. He started at 30mg which is rather high as a first timer. He gave it back to me after a week or so. He said he was not prepared for the aggression lol.

there is no such thing as fast acting deca, decanoate is an ester. if you are referring to NPP it is a nandrolone which has phenylprop as the ester

also nandrolones are very slow builders, they don't act fast. they aromatize far less than testosterone.

thinking of trying this stuff instead of the normal deca. was thinking of doing 1cc (100mg eod with my sust shots)..also going to be taking prolly halo's with this stack..who has tried this stuff? is 400mg per week enough? lots of questions sorry guys.

you seem to have little knowledge about the things you're talking about .. fast acting deca, npp bro npp .. halos? halotestin? why the hell for?

this is pretty scary... just throwing around halo like its just no big deal etc.. why on the planet earth would you even be using halo?

Goddamnit, Nismo, it's Mr. Eddie the Gonorrhea Clown! Get it right, brah! Get it right!

Shit! I am sorry sir, your highness, your excellency...please accept my deepest and most sincerely apology for my transgression. I beg forgiveness for my intransigence.

Shit! I am sorry sir, your highness, your excellency...please accept my deepest and most sincerely apology for my transgression. I beg forgiveness for my intransigence.

That was much better, Cosmo. Thank you!
Look, I don't mean to be a dick about it, but I did a lot of virtual work for a long time building Naps' virtual domestic reshipping operation and made a lot of virtual money for them to the point to where I deserved the title that 800lbsofgorillashit bestowed upon me - Mr. Eddie the Gonorrhea Clown!

- - - Updated - - -

All right, Cosmo, what did you do with Nismo?

Back
Top Bottom